Chapter Two.

Sea-Tac Airport is luminous with its large glass windows that cover the entirety of the airport. The sun was covered by the dull clouds, giving out a dazzling blindness. My eyes sting in protest, wanting to look anywhere but the bright light that pooled into the large building. I didn't look away, I stayed still in my spot, looking at the small view I was able to receive.

        I could see the outlines of buildings, houses, and the roads that were a few miles from the airport. Large green trees were spread around the area, giving it a cozy, home feeling. Somehow, the way the place looked made sense. I had been used to the bright sun in Paris, but I rather enjoyed this different weather.

        My whole life had changed with the snap of my fingers. I had changed my career path rather quickly, causing Mother to get a headache and disappointment. But, I didn't regret my choose, I finally put my foot down and decided how I want to run my life for the first time. I wasn't going to become a Fashion Designer and become the heir of my Mother's company, Le Belleza. I was going to become a successful business women, and make Boyer Enterprise Inc. even bigger than it already was.

        Taking a deep breath to calm my over reactive nerves, I flung my Gucci bag over my shoulder, grabbed the black handle of my purple suitcase and made my way toward the electric escalators.

        Placing the suitcase firmly on a step, I let the escalators slowly take me down to the first floor of the building. I look around, taking in the appearance Sea-Tac Airport had to offer. The seating rows were placed in the far northwest area, downward were clear wooden tables surrounded my small trees, where people ate their food in a hurry.

        The bittersweet scent of caffeine bit the tip of my nose, causing my stomach to growl,

        Ugh, coffee. Disgusting beverage. 

        I ignored my stomach's command to be fed, painful as it is. I only had a couple hundred euros with me, no American money. Food could wait for a while. All I needed was to get to the entrance, get a taxi, and head... Wait.

        Head where? I had no idea where I was suppose to go once I'd landed. Dad didn't mention anything about where I would stay or with whom in the email he had sent of handful information. I could call Mr. Grey... But once again, Dad forgot to give any contact addresses to reach him.

        Great, my day was starting spectacular.

        Sighing, I walk toward the seating area, making sure to keep my attention on the floor to keep myself from watching other's eat. I did not want to get a saliva waterfall from my mouth because I was lusting for a hot dog. Mother could have my head in a second. 

       Placing my suitcase down, I put my bag on top, and begin to look for my phone. I need to contact Dad A.S.A.P. I didn't want to have a sleep over at the airport tonight.

        "Miss, Boyer." Said a deep voice behind me, making the hairs on my arm and neck rise in alert. Slowly, I turn on my heel around to face a hard broad chest. I gulp, taking a step back and tilting my head to look up at the man who stood before me.

        "Yes?" I squeak, blinking rapidly. He's older, maybe around late thirties? He's tall, standing over six feet tall with a muscular built, quite visible through his dark suit. His hair is a soft, light brown color, a buzz cut style, with specks of grey hair on his side burns. 

        Oh man! He isn't Mr. Grey, is he? I couldn't be able to work with him if he is. His appearance screams I-can-crush-you-with-my-thumb.

        "I'm Taylor, Mr. Grey's personal bodyguard. I've been sent to fetch you." He says, staring at me with no emotion in his eyes. 

        Phew! He isn't Mr. Grey, thank heavens. I wouldn't have to go through any guess of how Mr. Grey looks like if Dad had sent me a picture of him. Then again, I should be looking him up on Google. How is it possible that I don't know what he looks like? For all I know, Mr. Grey could be an old grandpapa, or the same age as my Father, or 60 year old Uncle Tom.

        "Oh, I see." I mutter, eyeing him anxiously. "But, how can I know you are the actual Taylor, personal bodyguard of Christian Grey?" I ask, raising my eyebrow. I may be young, but I'm not that stupid. He could be the ring leader of a mafia wanting to abduct me in order to get millions from my Father!

        The corners of his lips twitch, stopping himself from smiling. He gracefully, for someone as big as him, looks through his inside pocket, pulling out a neatly folded paper. He hands it to me.

        I frown in confusion, snatching the paper from him and opening it.

 Miss Boyer,

 If you're reading this, you must have some doubts on Taylor. He is my personal bodyguard, trust me. He will make sure to get you to my  apartment safe and sound. I promise to keep to your father's word. I await your arrival with pleasure.

        His name is neatly signed in the bottom right corner, next to an official Grey Enterprise Holding Inc. stamp. I nod, seems legit. 

        "Well, you aren't a mafia leader." This time, he grins at my comment, the corner of his eyes wrinkling.

        "No, it seems I'm not, Miss." He nods toward my suitcase. "Shall we go now?

        I lick my bottom lip before nodding.

~♥~

        Seattle passes like a blur as Taylor speeds down the streets of the city in a black shiny 2015 MBW. The people of Seattle are out, enjoying the small sun that has decided to appear today. I couldn't help the small smile that spread across my lips, eyeing the small boutiques in the seconds that I had. I made a mental note to go out once I was settled in.

        Leaning back against the leather seats, I closed my eyes, letting the quietness embrace me in a hug. I was tired, physically and mentally. The headache I had received from Mother had long been dissolved. I could still hear the yells and choice of words she had shot my way when I was getting in the taxi. The way her eyebrows had sank into her nose, her cheeks turn up and her thin lips in a scrawl.

        "Miss Boyer, we have arrived." I open my eyes to see that we were in a garage, more flashy cars surrounding the BMW. Taylor sends me a reassuring smile before he jumps out of the vehicle. I shake my head, making my Mother's face disappear from my mind for now.

        Taylor opens my door, holding his hand out as the other holds my suitcase firmly. Grabbing my purse, I take his hand and step down. I let out a sigh, quickly fixing my red colored skirt with white hearts splattered around down to my knees, where it belonged. Looking at my appearance through the reflection of the car, I fix my dark brown hair, placing the white bowtie back in place.

        Taylor led me toward the elevator, quickly punching a number into the screen before the silver doors slid open. We walked in, the coldness of the steel sending goose bumps all over my skin. Taylor pressed the last number, the doors locked themselves and we made our way to very top floor.

        I felt my heart begin to bound harshly against my chest, echoing in my ear as we came closer to the floor. The center of my palms began to sweat, shaking as I gripped the ends of my skirt. I could feel my face become hot and red, blood rushing quickly. I had no idea why I was nervous, it was never this bad. 

        I held my breath as the elevator came to a stop on floor 53, waiting for the doors to ding open. It felt like an eternity before the silver doors slide apart, letting my eyes lock with intense, bright grey eyes.

        "Miss Boyer, I'm Christian Grey." His full pink kissable lips holding a sensual smirk.

        Oh sweet sugar, he isn't a grandpa. That's for sure.