Demir and Sara nodded their heads. Butler took them to their chamber. Adi placed all his items and took a towel with him and entered the restroom..

Adi: I will take a shower and come back.. Then you can.. Lunch ku poga sariya irukkum..

Suhasini: hmm...

He entered the restroom..

Suhasini: poyen.. Ipdiye dhaan poyen.. Yaaru veanom sonna.. Alka vam Alka.. Paatha udane naan yaarune Theriyale..

She kept on mumbling as she tried to unpack her bag..

Suhasini: naan vandhen le.. Ennai sollanum?? Ivar romance pannuvaram naan paakanumam... En vidhi.. Angaye irundhu irundha en velai aachi mudinjirukkum.. Ennaiiii.... Edhale adichukradhu nu Theriyale.. Ayyo Idhu vera thorakka mattengudhe..

Kadavule.. Unaku Ennai paatha paavama illaya???

She tried harder this time and her luggage opened with all the items thrown on floor.. Adi exited the restroom at that time..

She quickly tried to retrieve all the items from floor..

Suhasini: Sorry.. Lock was stuck.. Adhan ellam kottiruchi..

His eyes stopped at a single item..

He took it in his hands and scrutinized it..

Adi: Not bad...

She turned and looked at the item in his hand..

Suhasini: ennadhu adhu??

Adi: Nee dhaane vaangune?? Theriyaleiya??

He then threw it to her.. It was a pack of condoms..

Suhasini: you got to be kidding me.. I didn't bring this one...

Adi: it was in your luggage..

Suhasini: definitely not from mine.. Ingaye irundhu irukkalam..

Adi: This chamber is mine.. I only use this.. So inga irukka vaaippu illa..

She huffed when she got to know when he had his own chamber here..

Suhasini: nee kondu vandhurukkalam..

Adi: Think jaan.. Think..

Suhasini: Enna??

Adi: The one in your hand is not my size.. Its too small for me..

She looked at it and nodded..

Suhasini: I know right...

Adi: aahn????

Suhasini: Onnum illa Onnum illa..

She face palmed herself for blabbering again.. Adi really enjoyed her antics on that day.. He was really pissed off with her when she told him not to touch her.. Because they hardly get time to be with each other.. But later it became joyous to see her hiding her possessiveness and huffing all the way..

Adi hid his smile..

Adi: you can throw it away.. We won't be needing such things for this trip.. I don't wish for it anymore..

Suhasini: who wishes to touch you?? Get lost... Varadhe...

Adi left the room.. She was extremely pissed off.. Prerna called her at this time..

Prerna: Enna di?? Ellam work out aacha?? En gift paathiya???

Suhasini: nee dhaan vechiya?? Kolla poren paaru unnai.. I'm completely embarrassed..