t h i r t y - t h r e e

Depuis le début

But Rick continued to walk on.

Natalie sighed in defeat, but she saw him out there. When the Governor attacked. He was back. Even for a couple of moments.

All he needed was a little more time and he would be back.

"Come on," she nudged the two girls back into their shared cells, "I need to get out of this bloody shirt."

As she took off her shirt with her back facing the girls, "Rick'll be alright? Right?" Emmy said.

"Of course, he will, he's got his right hand man back," referring to Daryl, "so it won't be long until he's back doing what he does best." She said spinning around then noticing Daryl at coming over to their cell.

"Well, speak of the devil." She smirked at him causing the younger girls to look over at him.

"Daryl!" Emmy said with a smile. He looked down at her as she sat on the bottom bunk, "thank you for coming back."

He didn't reply but slowly nodded at her then looked over at Natalie and beckoning her out. She smiled at the girls then followed him out.

"I'm glad you're back."

"Rick been like this ever since you got back?"

"Yeah," she said as they both walked out the building to go to their lookout spots.

"You tried talking to him?"

"I did, right before the attack, I thought I was getting somewhere then this shit happened." She looked at him, "what brought you back? Missed me too much?"

"You wish," he scoffed before resting his crossbow on his shoulder as she reloaded her gun. "I just realised something."

"Yeah?" She said as she crouched to look through her sniper, "well I'm glad that you came to that realisation quickly..." she squinted her eyes as she caught something. "There's something weird." She whispered at him.

He fell down beside her, "what is it?"

She looked again, before sighing then looking at him, "Andrea."

Daryl noticed Carl, who was also on patrol and told him to get the others. 

"Come on." She said standing up and rushing to the gate noticing everyone else coming out too.

"Are you alone?" Rick demanded, to which Andrea seemed shocked to answer.

Natalie rolled her eyes at her internally, Andrea was acting as though she wasn't coming from the enemy's side.

They opened gate and Andrea rushed in, Natalie never once dropping her gun and keeping it pointed at Andrea.

"Hands up!" Rick shouted, he checked her roughly and then forced her onto the floor, snatching the bag off of her. "I asked if you were alone."

"I am." She said in disbelief.

"Welcome back." Natalie said sarcastically when she dropped her gun. "Come on, we'll give you the grand tour of the place." She said as she grabbed Andrea's arm and pulled her up.

They all walk backed into the prison, Andrea looking around at the place, then resting her eyes onto Carol. She pulled her into a hug.

Natalie rested against the wall staring at Andrea and making sure not to let her out of her sight. She didn't trust Andrea back at the farm and she didn't trust her now either.

Andrea's eyes then caught onto Herschel's lack of leg, to which she gasped.

She turned around to face everyone, "I can't believe this." Then she noticed the people who were missing. "Where's Shane? And Lori?"