⚜ Chapter Eight - Blessings ⚜

Nearly two more months had passed with the tournament just around the corner. Goku had done a large portion of training with Lord Rumsshi, who was more than impressed with the Saiyan. The two had gathered a close bond over time. Just as Lord Rumsshi had trusted Goku, the Saiyan too trusted the Destroyer. The two were closer then before and willing to aid the other should it be requested. Even Kusu had proven her opinion, claiming Goku far surpassed most of the universe, if not all. The fact the Saiyan was willing to fight for their sake, left a large gathering of hope in all who knew the information.

Not only had the Saiyan trained endlessly, his own relationship with Zamasu had flourished. The two had grown inseparable, even if they refrained from intimacy. Even without the other remaining in physical reach, they knew the heart stood firm. That the other made the world complete. It was as both desired. Both had respective duties that took a large portion of their time. It was as their life was. That did not exclude everything intimate. On occasion the two would slip away, though rarely. When they left with only the other in tow, it was a moment to them. A time to embrace what they had. Every encounter and gathering felt endless and was infinitely desired by both. They were brief, but left the moments breathless and priceless.

That being said, Goku had been away from Zamasu for nearly a week. It had not been for training, but something the other brought to light. With their relationship, Zamasu had desired something from it. To have something to prove their unbreakable adoration for the other. It had taken time, but Goku had arrived at a good solution. As two males, this possibility was impossible. If not for the concept of Dragon Balls. A wish could grant them what they desired. The Saiyan had left without a word to seek them out, even if he trekked into the domain of a Universe he despised. He knew the outcome would be worth the pain his heart would take in. The old memories that would resurface as well as the disgust that would seep into his old wounds left mended by none other than the Kai that pulled him from the darkness his heart once embraced.

It had taken a full week to find them all, but it had offered a bit of clearance. He had paid an old friend a short visit, as well as paid his respects to two others that he owed much. Though the conversation was short, he had enjoyed the compassion they showed. How they worried for him. It would have warmed his heart, had it not already been filled by his current life. Seeing Vegeta again had only assured him that Earth was not where he desired to live. The way the other Saiyan avoided the planet as if it was a plague. It was the first time Goku knew another understood his view.

Pulling himself from his mind, he laid the Dragon Balls along the ground as he spoke the incantation. The light in the sky faded away as a golden light shot upward, forming into a physical being. The gold was replaced with green as a dragon's body became clear. A deep and stern voice filled the silence as Goku let himself replay his own wish through his mind once more. He'd had doubts at first, with the idea of another kid. But Goten was an only child recently. Having a sibling would offer the chances to keep him in check. With Goku and Zamasu being gone or busy, they didn't desire to rely on Gowasu forever. So another child with the calmness of a Kai would be suitable to offer a limit to the trickster of the family.

"State your wish. I shall grant anything within my own power." Goku peered to Shenron, tilting his head slightly.

"My only wish is to receive a child of the age of eight who is a mix of me and Zamasu. Part Kai and Saiyan. That is all. Afterward, you may leave." A silence ensued before the dragon spoke up.

"If that is all, it will be done. I shall now scatter the dragon balls once more." Goku waved his hand, dismissing the dragon as he peered at a ball floating toward him. It was simple to tell that it was a combination of both Ki's. It held Goku's power as well as Zamasu's. Grabbing it gently, he held it close before hearing Shenron's voice once more. "Give a week and your wish shall come true. I will take my leave now. Any harm to that orb will shatter the wish, so be aware."