"Oh, we're out of fruits?"

Sorano frowned. "Didn't you just get them yesterday?"

Yukino flustered as her sister was leaning too close to her face. "Yes, they should be here-"

"Frosch likes fruits!"

There it was, the culprit. Apparently, Frosch had eaten all of the fruits in the kitchen and now, the girls had to purchase them again. But they couldn't just leave the kitchen, especially Yukino and Minerva and Sorano was supposed to go on a quest later. Hearing a perfect chance for her to go out, Rae immediately volunteered herself to go to the market. Although the Dragon Slayers were a little bit reluctant to let her go alone, Rae reminded them that she was a grown-up and she's dying to go outside.

"Then, let Lector go with-"

Rae grabbed his hand in hers, unconsciously trying to use her charms to play with him. For some reason, it felt natural for her to act like that when she's a shy person. "It's okay, Sting-kun. I can take care of myself, alright?" The guildmaster of Sabertooth had his cheeks warmed as he gulped his saliva nervously. Her voice sounded like a sweet melody to his ears as if she was unaware of what her touch turned him into. Rae then smiled widely once he nodded his head slowly without words spoken.

"You don't have to worry about me, Sting-kun." Rae patted him on the head and untied the apron around with her waist before heading upstairs to her room. For the past few days, everyone was too protective and she was slightly annoyed especially when they didn't allow her to walk alone outside. Maybe she was being selfish but to be honest, she wanted to be alone sometimes. Or perhaps, she wanted to see that guy again. Since that night happened, she will always be waiting by her window to see if he came back.

But much to her dismay, he didn't and that made her think, maybe he had found the girl. If that so then she was happy for him. Thinking of him sometimes made her wonder if she had someone to worry about her like that. "What am I kidding? Of course there is." Fairy Tail was it? She only heard about it from Sabertooth and according to them, it was the strongest guild in this continent. It was really impressive to know she's a part of that family and Rae grew insecure of herself.

Would they accept me even if I have no power now?

Sighing to herself, her head shook quickly to erase all the negativities and grabbed herself a cloak to wear. She made sure to wear a wig to hide her hair color, she didn't need massive attention on her if people found out the famous Dark Enchantress was still alive. She simply wasn't ready for that. As of her eyes, she decided to let them be since it wasn't that rare to have silver eyes and she didn't think a pair of glasses would be enough to hide them.

The girl went downstairs and Yukino handed her a pouch of money and a list of groceries-Yukino had added more things other than fruits. "I'll get going now." Her hand waved the girls as her other hand pushed the huge door slowly.

"Be careful!"

Rae pulled her cloak down. "Okay." Once her foot stepped outside, a wave of freshness hit her, the sun shone its light to her face making her put her hand above her face. Her eyes focused on the insignia of Fairy Tail. "Soon, I will come home. Wait for me, okay?" She followed the directions given by Rogue to the market and along the way, it's like a new experience to her to see families and couples walking around together, kids were running in the streets. It was nice to be outside sometimes.

"Wendy, don't run off like that!"

"Sorry, Carla, ehe."

There were many stalls around her but there was one caught her eyes. It sold amulets and magic artifacts and of course, being the curious kitten she was, Rae immediately decided to take a look. A kid around 10 years old lighted up excitedly when he saw a customer walking to his way. He had been waiting for a quite long time for customers-scratch that, for days! Or maybe, for months since he never had customer before. "Beautiful sister! Come! Come and see our good stuff here!"