29| Revelation

A S T R A E A

Name: Serena Pierce Regio

Birthday: 12 October 1985
Place of birth: Born in Philadelphia
Occupation: Retired assassin
Marital status: Late wife of Valentino Regio
Children: Mother to Ezekiel and Elias Regio
Status: Deceased

That was everything our private investigator found out about my aunt. And that was more than enough for me. It confirmed my theory.

Ezekiel and Elias are my blood-related cousins

When I first saw the picture in the box, saying I was shocked would be a fucking understatement. The photo was oddly familiar than I realized where I have seen it. Ezekiel always had the same picture with him, he keeps it everywhere he goes because it is the only thing he had left of his biological parents.

When I put the dots together, I immediately went to inform my parents. Turns out they had their suspicion since Ezekiel look so much like my uncle Valentino.

We didn't want to vets our hopes up and then crashed if our theory was false. Dad had been searching for his nephews for years, and every time he end up with nothing.

So to be sure, I contacted one of my close friends who also happen to be the top one hacker in the underworld, he investigated my uncle's late wife and gave us everything we needed to know. The investigator dad had hired years couldn't find the names of the boys and it took my friend days to get his hands on their names.

And they matched—their names match

But it still could have been a coincidence—that was what my father said.

He is scared, so just to make sure we ran a DNA test and we should obtain the result now.

"I am so excited! I just have that feeling that it's them." mom muttered excitingly as she sat on the leather chair behind dad's desk

"I hope so" dad hopefully muttered as he took a seat next to me on the huge couch of his office. "Me too—" The expected knock on the door interrupted me. After my father allowed it Dr.Morillo came in with the envelope in his hands. The same envelope that can alter everyone's life, most importantly Ezekiel and Elias' lives.

"Here is the DNA test, boss," Dr.Morillo said offering us a gentle smile but still not giving away any kind of answer to the question we have been itching to get a reply for.

Are Zeke and Eli my uncle's children?

"Thank you, Dr.Morillo" My father gracefully nod before he could gesture for him to leave the office, the doctor knew that we needed privacy to open the envelope so without any more words he left us alone.

My mother silently got up from the chair and took a seat beside my father and me to get a better looked at the paper once it's opened. Not wasting any more time, dad finally opened the envelope

DNA Test Reports

Name of the child: Ezekiel Lorenzo Pierce
Alleged Mother:
- name: Serena Pierce Regio
- match: 99.11%
Alleged Father:
- name: Valentino Regio
- match: 99.94%

This test confirms that Serena Pierce Regio and Valentino Regio are indeed Ezekiel Lorenzo Pierce's biological parents.

Name of the child: Elias Gael Pierce
Alleged Mother:
- name: Serena Pierce Regio
- match: 99.92%
Alleged Father:
- name: Valentino Regio
- match: 99.46%