However the rain and thunder made Susan relive the night of the attack in her sleep. But her whimpering didn't go unheard.

Wilson's POV

Lucy and Wilson woke hearing whimpering in the room. Lucy leaned forward and looked around the room looking for the source. Her eyes quickly landed on Susan's from sleeping on Angel's bed. She also saw that Angel had woken up as well and,gently shaking Susan in an attempt to wake her up. 

Angel: "Susan wake please wake up." She said in a worried tone. 

Wilson and Lucy quickly got out of bed and hurried over to their daughter and friend. Angel looked up at her parents hoping they could do something. 

Angel: "Mom, dad help her please." She said almost crying. 

Wilson knelt down and tried to wake the girl up while Lucy hugged her daughter trying to calm her down.

Wilson: "Susan wake up sweetie please." He said pleading to her. 

Susan then shot up with cold sweat and tears running down her face while she was breathing heavily. Wilson reached up and put a hand on her back.

Wilson: "It's ok little one you are safe." He said in a gentle voice. 

Susan then turned around and hugged his neck which he quickly wrapped his arms around her and cooing her at the same time. Angel and Lucy joined in by rubbing her back and softly talking to her. 

Susan: "Th-e-y just kept on coming and they k-i-lled everyone." She said while a few more tears ran down her face. 

Everyone instantly knew what she was talking since Summer and Mason previously told them about their encounter with the ghouls. but they were all determined to help their friend and pack mate overcome this. 

Lucy: "Shh it's ok Susan, those demons won't ever touch you again." She said in a motherly tone. 

Susan quickly calmed down and her breathing returned to normal. However she still remained attached to Wilson's neck. She then looked up and was meet with everyone looking at her with concerned face. 

Angel: "Are you ok Susan?"

Susan: "Y-yes I'm good thank you." She said with a small smile. 

Wilson placed her on the bed to which she sat up. Angel was quick to slide on the bed to which she reached out and Susan into a hug. With Lucy and Wilson watching them. 

Susan: "I'm sorry for waking all of you." She said lowering her head.

Lucy: "Sweetie there is no reason to apologize." 

Wilson: "Yes we are here to help you no matter what." 

Susan only grew a smile while leaning more into Angel's  shoulder. Then there was a few seconds of silence before Angel spoke up. 

Angel: "Susan do you think you want to get some more sleep?" 

Susan: "I don't know?" 

Angel: "How about I stay with you ok." She said with a small smile.

Susan: "O-ok" She said nervously. 

Angel smiled then laid back on her bed with Susan still in her gentle grasp. She reached down and pulled the blanket up covering her and Susan. Wilson and Lucy only smiled at the site before them. Once everyone was calmed down Wilson and Lucy returned to their bed and, quickly fell asleep.