"M-me? I'm not hiding anything." He lied. I could see it clearly.

"You know how much I hate my people hide things from me. Now, spit it out."

He sighed and told me about what happened between him and his mother and everything related to it. 

"You did well. Good job." I said as I patted his back.

"Thank you, I'm also glad that you think alike as me."

"I'm you best friend, I too know what's best for you."

He smiled at me and stepped towards. He wrapped his arms around me, gently pulling me closer.

"You went through a lot and has been having a hard time. It will become alright." He caressed my back as he held me. My heart was beating so fast and I froze in the spot. How can he do that? I decided to snap out of the trance.

"W-why are telling this suddenly?" I asked. Someone slap me for stuttering at the start.

"I..just felt like it."

"Then, y-you too. Good job for confronting your mother and I'll keep cheering you up." I said.

"Thank you but...When will you hug me back? Your hands are stuck to you." He shot his question. That cheeky idiot. He doesn't know how I feel about this.

I shyly hugged him back. He giggled.

"W-what? Why are you laughing?" I asked cluelessly. What made him laugh?

"No, it's nothing." He said as he tightening his grip.

"Hey, hey, I can't breath." I said. He pulled away and laughed.

"Sorry." He said as he chuckled. I laughed with him because who wouldn't smile looking at his bright laugh. Oh my, I'm totally in love with him, right?

"Let's go now. They'll be waiting for us."

(Ji Ae POV end)

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

"Hey, did you recover properly?" Bo Young asked Yeon Joon. They all were waiting for Ji Ae and Yeong Hyun.

"Why? You worried?" He teased her.

"Forget it. It was my mistake to ask you." She rolled her eyes.

"*chuckles* I'm totally alright now." Yeon Joon replied.

"How are your parents treating you now?" Yu Ah asked.

"Oh, right, I wanted to ask this too." Seong Seop said.

"They are here." Ha Sang said. The two scurried towards them.

"Finally this guy is working properly." Yu Ah said.

"I had to knock some sense into him." Ji Ae said.

"Anyways, I asked you how your parents are treating you?" Yu Ah said.

"It all turned upside after that day. They keep calling me when I'm training and asks me if I ate well and when I going back home. The funny thing is they want me to be at home all the time. I realised how meaningful the word 'home' is." Yeon Joon smiled.

"That's really great!" Seong Seop said with a smile.

"Things really changed after what Bo Young did." Ji Ae said.

"Thank you." Yeon Joon smiled warmly.

"I told you it's alright, I just did something thing that somebody would've done. But, Ji Ae, I wanted to ask you this." Bo Young said.

MEMOIRSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें