"Sì, molto bene, tuo padre mi ha detto di prenderti un bel vestito per stasera e non ti ho fatto guardare in nessun modo," she says. (Yes very good, your father told me to get you a nice suit for tonight and I cant have you looking any type of way.)

"You didn't have to do that." I respond looking at the expensive suit.

"I wanted to dolce ragazzo," (sweet boy) she states before rushing me to hurry up.

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~

Heading to Heathens all I can think about is how this night is not gonna go as plan. Either my dad will fuck it up or one of his associates will. I tell everyone to be on high alert, we have people here who would rather have us in a grave than standing in front of them.

Getting out the car I can see how the place is almost at capacity already and curse my self. It's going to be hell trying to get these people out of here if something does go down. But I pray it doesn't, and everything goes smooth.

Me and the guys walk up the stairs and see that everyone is almost here except for my dad and his entourage. I also see the curly haired woman who has been taking over my mind lately.

I don't know this woman at all. She could be a killer with an innocent face.

But I know she isn't. Or at least I hope not.

I walk around and start greeting everyone who wants me to greet them. Some of dad associates don't like how i'm young and doing what they can't do with their soldiers and business. I could disappear for a whole year and nothing with my family and business would change. They wouldn't leave and they wouldn't turn on me. You can't treat everybody like shit and expect something good to come from it.

As i'm communicating with the guests I hear a commotion come from behind me and I see one of the guest is trying to grope one of the waitresses. Aubrei. Before I could intervene Des comes and grips the man by his collar and tells him not to touch the waitresses. We were taught to always respect women but never let one close.

I'm not dumb I can tell that Des, Kian and Ameer know this woman. Just by seeing them with their hand on their guns. But I won't pressure them into saying anything now, they'll tell me later.

In walks dad and his entourage but Dal Bon is not with them. I question why, I know they had an argument earlier but he would never miss something this big. Dad probably has his scoping out the place.

Dad starts to make conversation with everyone telling them how he's so proud of what i've become and how I did it on my own. I look around the room for two certain people who's names were on the note. I see both of them chatting with each other and pointing at the some waitresses probably plotting on them. These women have already told me they're here to make a living and not be plotted on especially by dusty old men. I respect that, so I make sure the girls are protected. Some of them know what I do and some of them think that I only own clubs and hotels, which is true but there are ways I got them.

Dad comes to tell me some guests would like to speak to me in private so head to the main room.

"So Luca, what do you plan on doing next?" Almanze, one of dad's associates ask. His name is also on the note.

"What do you mean? I'm going to continue running my businesses." I say with a duh tone. Taking the seat across from him.

"Oh come on, you know i'm not talking about your cover ups i'm talk-,"

"Why do you need to know?" I stare at him.

"Because I can help you." He takes a puff of his cigar.

"You can't do shit for me, you traffic women and children. What makes you think I want your help?" I spit out. I know I said dad might be the cause of tonight but i'm starting to rethink that.

"Look at these waitresses you got here, they'll make a pretty penny. Hey you! With the hair." He says pointing to Aubrei telling here to come.

"What can I get you sir?" She asks and I see him look her up and down and whistles.

"How about one nigh-,"

"How about I kill you?" I say reaching for my gun only to be stopped by my dads hands on my shoulders.

"Gentlemen, let's not make a scene please, what's your name sweetheart?" Dad asks taking a seat beside me.

"She doesn't needs to say it in front of this pervert, he'll just try and find her." Oliver says and I wonder if he also knows her.

"Well then sweetheart, we will call you if we really need anything." Dad says and she nods and walks away. I see Almanze stare at her, as she walks away. Fucking pervert.

"Now what my son was trying to say was that we don't deal with any of the trafficking business and therefore we would have to politely decline your offer." Dad says folding his hands on the table.

"Politely my ass." Des mumbles and gets a look from my dad.

"Maybe you should reconsider my offer, from the women i've seen working here tonight they could be worth 20-100k each." "The woman who just left, easily 300k guaranteed."

"I'm really trying my hardest not to kill you, we don't want anything to do with your trafficking business and if I have to say it again you won't leave here alive." I say calmly.

"That's a shame. I knew someone close to you, who would do it in a heartbeat. Tell Leila, hello for me." He chuckles and i'm caught off guard. Before I can ask him what the fuck is he talking about. Dad shoots him right in the head.

I don't really remember my mother, I only remember my grandfather telling my dad that women will always be our downfall and our weaknesses and we can't have those in this life.

And then she was gone that next day.

I look over at him and he looks away and leaves. I tell my men to get the rest of Almanzes men and take them to the warehouse, tonight is about to be a long night.