𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

As soon as they arrived back at the Dragon Kingdom, Izuku and the others who were still very passed out was put in a big cell— no. Wait. Was it a cell or a guest room? The supposed cell was cleaner than their kitchen. What the hell?? Why was his cell in the tower not as fancy as it was down here? The questions just kept bothering Izuku to no end. Of course these fancy bitches could afford to have a cell that looks like someone's quarters.

Three bunk beds were placed right beside each other, there were bathrooms designated respectfully by gender, and a fancy ass sink. Huh. Even the sink looked more expensive than Izuku's gold stash back at the HO (hideout).

He watched as his friends snoozed away (Kurogiri looked weirdly melted on the bed and Dabi looked even uglier) in peace. He's just gonna let them have their peace for him and for them. Izuku's prepared for their whole ass hour of screaming session.

"You. Did. What?!" Dabi screamed. Welp. Izuku was ready for that at least. "I had to. The prince gave me no other choices. It's either I go with them or all of you die. Hell, I don't even know how he got to us!"

"Deku you are a completely retarded man, did I tell you that?"

"It's getting old, Touya."

"We could've just handled it ourselves! We wouldn't have-"

"What, Dabi? Wouldn't have gotten in this situation if it wasn't for me? Think again, you couldn't even get out of that marble. I couldn't and would never let you die!"

The Alpha became silent at that. He knows what Izuku was feeling. He might not fully like the greenette but he can read the green haired Enigma like an open book because he's been there as well. The little huffs Izuku was letting out was a sign of frustration. It's an Alpha intuition thing, no biggie.

"Aren't you an Enigma? Why didn't you just command them to go back to where they came from? I'm sure that would have been so much easier." Shigaraki says from behind them, threading his crusty  fingers together. "I couldn't command an entire army without my Enigma going crazy. We talked about it, Tomu." Izuku answered patiently.

Enigmas. They are much more rare than male Omegas and female Alphas. Enigmas are much more stronger than regular genders, they can command anyone except other Enigmas. Enigmas are more agressive than that of just Alphas. They're just a part of 3% in theentire population and they were either rarely seen or have been in hiding from everyone. It was no secret that the famous villain, Midoriya Izuku AKA Deku, was an Enigma. It was an accidental reveal, honestly. Izuku almost went berserk and lost inside of himself as his inner Enigma took control. He had tried to command an entire household only for him to slip control of it in him. Good times. Toga had to stab him five times to come back but eh.

All the arguements came to an abrupt stop when the door opened (felt weird calling it a cell door). A familiar redhead came inside and made eye contact with the greenette. With a silent understanding, he got up from his chair and walked towards him. The shark toothed man led him from room to room until they came inside a specifically eye catching room. It was a meeting room. On the front of the table was a certain blonde prince sitting with his legs propped up the table with his blood red cloak draping behind him.

"Now that our prisoner is here. We shall start this long as fuck meeting then?"

𝕴zuku doesn't know how long he's been sitting his ass down in the chair, along with the Dragon Kingdom's councils.

They we're speaking on both sides. From common to dragon tongue and then back and fourth for the past two...three hours? He's never been to meetings that's gone for too long, it's usually just thorough planning then poof. He internally whined out of boredom.