𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

𝕹ot even five minutes after they escaped the sight of the Dragon Prince, they rested their backs on a tree, panting harshly.

"You....idiot!" Dabi shoved the other Alpha. "You got plans on going back to prison or some shit?! Have you lost your fucking mind!?"

"Excuse me? Unlike you I had a safe plan!"

"That includes you getting caught by them?"

"That includes getting ca- Of fucking course not! That crazy Omega is enough reason for me to stay away from the Bakugou kingdom!"

"You got an Omega on your trail now, Lover Boy. Let's get back to the hideout."

"Wait..where's Toga?"

"Over here Zuku!" The blonde Beta came out of her hiding spot, a pout adorning her features. "Oh come now, stop pouting. You're getting even uglier." The raven haired Alpha took his cloak off and put it on Toga's naked form. Izuku took out his compass. "We're...Where are we?" Izuku frowned and turned to look at his companions. Toga just shrugged as she adjusted the cloak on her shoulders. Dabi sighed and took out a transportation pearl. Izuku's eyes darted from the ugly pearl and to Dabi's equally ugly face for a while. His face contorted in annoyance. "Why didn't you use this earlier?! We could've gotten out easier and faster!" The greenette fumed. "I just like seeing you suffer. What's wrong with doing what you desire?"

"TOUYA!"

"Okay okay. Calm your tits, I forgot about it while we were out on a run. Plus that crazy Omega of yours-"

"HE'S NOT MINE!"

"Your "not my Omega"-"

"For fuck sake."

"-might get it. Rumors said he's as slippery as a cat. Get your temper under control, Lover Boy."

Izuku growled and tried to grab the pearl when Dabi snatched it out of his reach and whispered to the pearl. Not a full minute later a portal appeared beneath them. Toga jumped in first, followed by Dabi then Izuku. What they didn't expect though, was that the other side of the portal was at the ceiling of their hideout. When Izuku came out of the portal, he landed with a thud on top of the raven haired Alpha.

"Welcome back, Deku-kun." Kurogiri greeted from the counter, cleaning glasses. "Tch, not even a "welcome back, Dabi" for me?" Dabi mimicked the mist's voice. "We just saw each other earlier, there's no need to."

"Tch, get off me you big oaf!"

That just resulted Dabi being crushed by Izuku's weight even more. Considering that the Enigma have a much more bigger physique than Dabi. "Dabi, Deku." Said a chilling voice came from the room beside them. Blood drained from Izuku's face when he recognized the voice. He quickly got off of the black haired man and stood up straight.

"Sensei. When did you come back?" Izuku cleared his throat. "Sensei has been here since you've been captured." Kurogiri provided. The greenette nodded yet still not moving from the place he stood. "Deku. Do you know what happens whenever one of you gets caught by the hands of the enemies?" Sensei asked. Deku swallowed and nodded quietly. "Hmm, very well. Shall we get started?" "H-hai...sensei."

The rest of the gang stayed silent as Izuku went in the room and closed the door shut. They're all used to it by now. The sounds of Izuku's pained grunts from the other side of the door.