Special 6 - Liu Zhigang Oneshot

"I want tea," You grumble under your breath.

"You aren't the only one," Liu Zhigang mumbles back.

International guild conferences were boring. They always were. Hunter Gold is known for despising how long international conferences were. Liu Zhigang was respectful, but enough people have talked about how bored he always looked.

"Can I grab some?"

"If you don't mind Andre yelling at you."

"What's he going to do? Cry?"

"Probably throw you into a warehouse."

"Gang I love you but you know better than anyone that I would fight Thomas if it ever came to it." You rest your hand in your arms. "Also I beat him up pretty bad yesterday."

"Is his arms still injured?"

"No but his helmet has a crack that matches mine," You snicker.

"Ehem." The man presenting coughs.

"Sorry!" You throw up a peace sign. "It's just that it's rE~ally boring."

"Would Hunter Gold like to present?"

"I could," You smirk. "But it would put you to shame so..."

The man tightens his jaw, and you hum as he ignores your statement.

You could see today's headlines.

HUNTER GOLD INSULTS PRESENTER ONCE AGAIN! THIS TIME, BY ATTACKING THEIR EGO!

You sigh, and you stand up.

"What tea do you want?"

"Oolong," Zhigang stands up with you, and you give the presenter finger guns before heading out the door silently.

"HAHHHHH" You let out a breath once you get out. "I think that old man just chipped four years of my lifespan away."

"That's like... 60 years of your life cutaway at this point" Zhigang raises a brow. "Considering that most hunters die in their-"

"Zhigang I'm literally a fragment," You roll your eyes as you make your way to the coffee room.

"Makes it worse because we're literally used more than most S-ranks." Zhigang sighs.

"You're cheating the government of their money though."

Normally you wouldn't have to go but this year they wanted to make things an extra pain in the ass, and didn't let anyone into the building. No journalists, no news reporters, no photographers... NOT EVEN BODYGUARDS-

"Well doesn't stop you from having a human lifespan." He shrugs.

He pulls the door open for you and you walk up to the tea.

"Why don't we have bodyguards again?"

"For starters... everyone here who is an S-rank is level-headed enough to stay out of a fight." You pause. "Except Thomas. Thomas is always the exception."

"Like the mongols?"

You laugh. "BWAHAHAHAHA- YEAH LIKE THE MONGOLS-"

Zhigang snickers, and you crack open a tin of tea leaves.

"Speaking of which, how's his arm?"

"You literally beat him up yesterday what do you mean?" Zhigang raises a brow.

"Does this one taste good?" You ignore his question.

"Not sure," Zhigang shrugs. "My secretary brews everything for me. Answer the question."