Chapter 13 - Family? Reunion?

"Jinah!" You spot the girl at the school's gate.

"So uh... can I have an explanation?"

"Ok so hold on tight," You grab onto her arm. "Warp."

The two of you pop up in front of the hospital.

"Sorry," You walk. "I've been evaluated before and it turned out that I was an S-rank. So I got a bunch of privileges, but all of them were under a pseudonym. I contacted the association in advance to tell them to find your father in case he pops out a gate, and they found him a couple days ago."

"Is that why you and oppa went missing?"

"No," You shake your head. "Jinwoo went into a dungeon, I went to the states to get your dad back in one piece."

"I see," The two of you arrive at the room, and you open the door.

Jinwoo's hug nearly crushes the box of fried chicken.

"J-Jinwoo?"

"..." He hides his face into your shoulder, and he sighs. "Mother woke up. Thank you so much..."

Can I get railed as a thank you- I MEAN

"That's wonderful!" You gasp. "Can I see her?"

"...yeah," Jinwoo's eyes are slightly puffy, and you wipe his tears.

"She's awake, that's all that matters." You smile.

"MOM!" Jinah hugs her mom, bawling as her mom rubs her back.

"Y/n." Their mother smiles at you. "I heard from Jinwoo that you were the one who got the potion. Thank you."

"Ah..." You turn pink slightly. "No worries... I'm glad your back."

"Speaking of which," Jinah looks at her brother still clinging onto you. "Do you two have something to tell mother?"

"h-HuH?!"

OH RIGHT JINWOO'S STILL HUGGING ME. SIR???

"N-No," Jinwoo's actually red right now.

oh god is he embarrassed? DOES HE LIKE ME BACK-

Yeah like that'll happen with you as MY host

Piece of shit...

"Ah... I didn't know you two started dating," Their mother smiles. "Jinwoo darling take care of Y/n-"

"N-No!" Jinwoo suddenly lets go and sighs. "W...we're not dating."

BITCH I WISH WE WERE 😭

"Right, you two are practically married at this point," Jinah sighs.

"A-anyway!" You squeak. "You should be able to get discharged soon. I'll talk with the hospital to find out when."

You walk out and Jinwoo follows. Jinwoo instinctively hides you behind him, and you spot Jinchul over his shoulder.

"...As much as I'd hate to interrupt the moment, there's a man who wishes to meet you both. Hunter Association's chairman, Go Gunhee. He's waiting for you here."

"Both of us?" You peek.

He nods.

The corridor is long, and you both walk for quite a while. Finally, the two of you make it into a room, and you spot a familiar man.

"Hunter Sung Jinwoo?" The man holds his hand out. "Nice to meet you. I'm Go Gunhee."

They shake hands, and you grin.

"Hunter Y/n L/n. It's nice to finally call you your name."

CALL ME BY YOUR NAMEEE TELL ME YOU LOVE ME IN PRIVATE

"Do I still have my gramps privileges?"

Go Gunhee stares at you in thought. "Don't do it in front of the media. But yes."

"Thank you Gramps~" Your eyes glow.

"You. Don't get gramps privileges."

"Ehem. Sorry They escaped for a moment." You smile.

"Please, take a seat both of you." The two of you sit down, and Jinchul hands you a cup of iced coffee.

"Thanks, Jinchul sunbae," You grin.

He nods before leaving.

"There's still another re-examination left." Jinwoo raises a brow.

"That's just an excuse." The chairman smiles. "Now, onto the main deal."