Special 2 - Window.

[System warning: Smut chapter. Skip if uncomfortable. If not, read away <3]

"Remember when you said against a window but you ended up railing me in the woods," You click on your laptop and Jinwoo chokes on his water.

[Choking effect nulled]

"Excuse me?"

"We were in the forest and you said something like you wanna make that come true? And then you ended up railing me in the forest instead of at a hotel or something," You reach for your tea.

"So you want to get railed right now?"

"Donno," You scroll through the doc. "I'm about to burn my workplace to the ground."

"Why do you still work? I literally earn enough for us to run away forever and never need to work again," Jinwoo leans over your shoulder. "... oh isn't your boss the dude who keeps eyeing you?"

"You should really join my company," You grin. "then I get to brag about my sexy boyfriend who rails me better than that truck that isekaied me into your manhwa did."

Jinwoo sighs and you grin. "If I have to see my boss one more fucking time, I'm going to throw him off of a cliff."

"Or have an ant eat him."

"OR HAVE BERU EAT HIM!" You grin.

"Or we can settle down for the night." Jinwoo sighs. "I wanna have a can of beer and then sleep."

"So no railing me?"

"Would you like to set the mood?" Jinwoo manspreads on the couch, and he opens up his player screen.

"Speaking of which," You sit between Jinwoo's legs as he pulls up his information. "I can access alcohol for you"

"Huh?"

"I still remember the code," You punch it in, and you turn off alcohol. Somehow he still had a system here. "Wanna get drunk?"

Jinwoo blinks, and soon, the two of you have the beer out.

"So?"

"Can we fuck if we get drunk enough?"

"... Sure," Jinwoo smiles. "Not unconscious though right?"

"U N C O N C I O U S   P E O P L E   D O N ' T   W A N T   T E A" You emphasize. "If I pass out then no."

Jinwoo laughs and the two you crack open a can of beer.

"Cheers! To your first beer in years!"

Jinwoo gets drunk... really fucking fast...

maybe it's because he hasn't drunk in a long time

Wrapping his arms around your waist, Jinwoo nuzzles your face, and he leans onto you.

"Jinwoo?"

Jinwoo's hands fumble at your shirt, and he traces circles onto your bare stomach.

"J-Jinwoo."

"Hm?"

"It's-"

Jinwoo bites at your stomach.

"JINWOO!"

He's like a cat...

He sucks a hickey onto your stomach.

"O-OI JINWOO-" Peeling him off of you, you watch as this 6'1 grown man whines.

D-did he just-