Kanna goes to school part 1.

(I don't know why people read this.Like I wish people would read my Stranger things or my Metal gear solid books. But here we go.)

The camera opens up with smaug sitting on some gold coins at the dinner table eating. Kobayashi is drinking some coffee at the dinner table and Tohru is cleaning dishes. They are watching Kanna who is watching school kids. Smaug is still wearing the maid outfit.

Kobayashi:"She's been gazing at them a lot lately, but do you think she might want to go?"

Tohru:"Who, Kanna? I think so. Every dragon's had those thoughts at some point. How young, how young."

Kobayashi:"Huh? What are you talking about."

Tohru:"A journey to eliminate humanity, right?"

Smaug:"To find the tasties Elf?"

Kobayashi:"No, I'm talking about school."

Tohru:"Oh, school. I see that come up on the internet often."

Kobayashi:"The Internet? You've gotten used to it, huh."

Smaug:*Mouth full of food.* "I think she wants to be around people her age."

Kobayashi:*Points to Smaug's outfit.*"Why are you still wearing that?"

Smaug:"I happen to find it comfortable. And I like the style."

Tohru:"Hey, I'm Miss Kobayashi's Maid. Not you, change."

Smaug:*Smugly.*"Or what?"

The Tohru smiles smugly and holds up Smaug's bag.

Tohru:"Or I will burn this."

A red light immediately forms around Smaug and he's back into his normal clothes.

Kobayashi rolls her eyes and stands up and walks to Kanna.

Kobayashi:"Kanna."

Kanna turns around. Kobayashi motions to come to her. Kanna jumps off the landing.

Kanna:"What, Kobayashi?"

Kobayashi:"oh, well...Want to go to school?" *Kanna's eyes light up.*

A little while later everyone is at a shopping district. Kanna is pulling on Kobayashi's shirt. Tohru and Smaug are walking behind them.

Kanna:"Hurry! Hurry!"

Tohru:"Hey, Kanna, don't make trouble for Miss Kobayashi!"

Kobayashi:"You need all of this just to go to school?"

Tohru:"You said it."

Smaug:"School for me was my dad making close my eyes and he flew me in a random direction for miles. Drop me in the middle of a dense forest and told me to find my way home without flying."

Everyone looks at him weird.

Smaug:"Does everyone parent's not do that?"

Tohru looks back at the school list.

Tohru:"I sense some collusion between schools and the manufactures. It's a conspiracy."

Smaug:"I heard they put listening devices in our cheese."

Kobayashi:"I don't think those are true."

Tohru:"The internet said it is!"

Smaug:"Yeah!"

Kobayashi:'It's a bad influence on dragons, too, huh...'

Kobayashi:"Well, let's pick up all the stationery first."