Chapter 16

I've made y'all wait long enough, so no explanation as to why it took me so long to update this time, I'm just gonna let y'all read😊

TW!!!!!!! THERE IS A PART WHERE THE Y/N CHARACTER STARTS TO HAVE THOUGHTS, I WILL PUT A WARNING SO YOU KNOW IF THAT IS SOMETHING YOU CAN'T READ!!!!!!!!

______________________________________________

Y/N'S POV

It was dark again. But it wasn't comforting. It was a burning darkness. An unbearable darkness that just screamed terror and destruction. And that's because that's exactly what it was.

....or was it?

Cold black tile.

And darkness.

Lots of darkness.

And stupid whispers that Y/n wished would just shut up.

Whispers

Whispers...

Whispers...? 

Whispers.

And they were all too familiar voices. Voices that Y/n wished they didn't have to hear again, but here they are.

Luke's pov (I don't know if I put in Luke going? I was supposed to so I apologize if I didn't)

...I knew I shouldn't of trusted them. I knew it.

"Their really gone? Their not there? You checked everywhere?" 

"Everywhere." Fitz concluded.

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.NO.NO. NO. NO. NO. NO! 

This is all their faults! The Moonlark especially! If they had just simply never had to be created, Y/n could've grown up normally. Not like this. No, no, no.

All I could think to do was run. And I did.

I can't trust Fitz. I have to check for myself.

...and they weren't there.

I ran and burst back in the tent, running right up to the stupid freaking project.

"WHERE ARE THEY?!"

"W-what?" 

"I SAID WHERE ARE THEY YOU IDIOT"

"How do you expect me to know?!"

"Because this is YOUR fault! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! NOW WHERE ARE THEY!" 

"Hey! Give her space! We already said, SHE DOESN'T KNOW"

"......"

I had to get away. I had to find them. So I ran right out. They shouted after me but I didn't care. I just had to find them. I lost them once. I won't again. 

I was grabbed from behind and tumbled backwards.

Fitz. Stupid Fitz grabbed onto me.

"I'm coming with you." 

I wanted to say no. But you could clearly tell, it was not a request, it was a statement. He wouldn't take no for an answer.

"...fine. Lets go." 

Y/n's  pov

Whispers and darkness.

And more whispers.

And more darkness.

WARNING! IF YOU CAN'T READ ABOUT CHARACTERS HAVING CERTAIN THOUGHTS OR FEELINGS, PLEASE SKIP THIS PART! THE CHARACTER IS GIVING UP, IF SUBJECTS LIKE THAT GIVE YOU DISCOMFORT, PLEASE SKIP THIS PART, I WILL TELL YOU WHEN YOU CAN READ AGAIN!!!!!!

I don't know how long it was. I don't want to open my eyes. Its bad enough. I refuse to wake up to reality. I'll stay here. Crumble away bit by bit. Just lay here. 

The council is looking for me, still trying to catch me. They don't want me.

The Black Swan doesn't want me, I'm their failed project. 

The Neverseen doesn't want me, I somehow failed them.

I have hardly spoken any words to any of the Moonlarks friends except for Fitz. I doubt they want me.

I abandoned Luke. He doesn't care about me anymore.

I caused destruction. I hurt innocent people. I tore apart peoples lives. I've ruined everything.

Maybe it's best I just lay here, let time take over. Elves don't die due to time. But that doesn't mean we can't die.  

ATTENTION!!!!! IF YOU SKIPPED THE PAST PARAGRAPHS/SENTENCES, YOU CAN START READING AGAIN. THANK YOU! BUT IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH DRUG ABUSE I DO NOT ADVISE YOU READ THE REST OF THIS POV!!!!!!

smoke. Smoke. Smoke, smoke, smoke. So much. I could smell it. I don't even have to look. I can feel it churning in the air around me. 

Smoke...smoke...smoke...smo....ke.....smo-

And even more darkness.

______________________________________________

I FINALLY UPDATED. I FINALLY UPDATED. I FINALLLLLY UPDATED! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE, I FEEL HORRIBLE, AND I'M TRYING MY BEST TO FINISH UP THIS BOOK TO START THE SEQUEL! I'M SO SORRY. BUT HERE YOU GO. AND THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME A BREAK, I FEEL A LOT BETTER!

- your author that's very sorry but is still obviously your favorite, Milo:)

(Sorry for changing the name so much, I'm figuring things out. I'll go back in the other ones and fix them later)