I would let them know how she's doing but they're probably busy. Hopefully they find that kisaki bastard. Teach him a good fucking lesson. I'd kill the bastard personally. Torture him to death.

I'm getting too protective over her I think. Do I- do I like her? No. She the little sister of the group. I'm just being protective because of that. I think...

Bajis pov:

Me and the group finally got to my place. It was about 5:30pm.

We walked in the apartment and chifuyu shushed us. I heard faint snoring and walked over to the couch after taking my shoes off.

I saw my little sister peacefully sleeping on him. Cute.

Baji: how long has she been sleeping for?

Chifuyu: a long time.

Kazutora: we couldn't find Kasaki. He was hiding I guess.

Smiley: but we kicked a lot of dudes asses.

Draken: how was she holding up?

Chifuyu: okay I guess. She didn't say much. We were watching an anime to get her mind distracted. Then she passed out.

Baji: she needs sleep anyways. She's probably exhausted from today. I'll let her stay home tomorrow.

Mitsuya: why don't we all?

Smiley: we should all stay here!

Chifuyu: shush smiley. But that could work.

Mikey: we just skip tomorrow and hang out here. Keep her company and distract her.

Baji: true. I don't want her being alone. Plus if we're all here it'll be more fun. She will have friends.

Mikey: exactly.

Smiley: can we all stay the night?

Baji: might as well.

Draken: where?

Baji: well. I'll move her to her room. Mitsuya can sleep in my room with me like old times. Draken and mikey can have the spare room. Smiley and kazutora can have the couches.

Chifuyu: and me?

Baji: shit.

Chifuyu: do I sleep on the floor?

Smiley: sleep with y/n in her bed. She clearly likes to cuddle ya to sleep.

Baji: fine.

Chifuyu: huh? Really? You sure?

Baji: yea. I trust you won't do anything.

Chifuyu: of course not. Want me to just carry her to bed then?

Baji: no. Cause she's gonna need pyjamas on.

Kazutora: you change your sister?

Baji: no. Im gonna wake her up a little. If you guys do it she'll knock you out.

Mikey: alright. Im going to bed.

Baji: you guys can steal some pyjamas or comfier clothes from my room to sleep in.

Draken: thanks man.

I picked up y/n and carried her to her room. I heard her groggily groan.

Is she awake?

I placed her down on her bed. I seen her eyes open slightly. I made sure I whispered.

Baji: gotta get changed okay.

Me: Mhm. Glad you're home okay.

Baji: me too. The guys are sleeping over so chifufu is gonna stay in here. Is that okay?

She simply nodded then I left the room closing the door for privacy.

Readers POV.

I took off my uniforn and undergarments. I put on a pair of baggy short shorts that came to just below my butt and an oversized black t-shirt. I laid down tucking myself in. I was only half awake. I struggled to dress myself in pyjamas. Then I heard a knock at the door.

Chifuyu: it's chifuyu. Can I come in?

Me: Mhm.

The door opened and I seen he was wearing big bros sweatpants.

That's it?! Put a shirt on.

Chifufu: you're brother lent us all clothes to sleep in. Sorry about the no shirt.

Me: it's okay.

Chifuyu: you're okay if I sleep in your bed with you? Everywhere else is taken.

Me: it's alright. I trust you.

He laid down beside me getting all tucked in. For some reason I cuddled into him. He seemed shocked at first but then wrapped his arms around me.

Chifuyu: goodnight y/n.

Me: night... night.

With a final yawn I was back to sleep.

Why did I feel so comfortable with chifuyu? I have this weird feeling when I am with him. A good one. Do I like him?