Battle for "peace" what is that thing?!

En başından başla

Morgiana: (This faker of a dragon is so weak and so fragile it needs back up to face another one....ridiculous.)

Morgiana makes quick work of those tigers-no these pests that are in her way.

Morgiana after dealing with the tigers jumps straight at the "dragon" and glares at with a cold look and lands a overhead strike which sends the dragon through the same crater which causes lava to come out of it

Morgiana: (Shit I hit that faker so hard that lava started to shoot out the ground wait....why did the sky get dark all of the sudden?)

She looks over to Izou's battle and sees that it was their fight that seemingly made the sky darken to red and black and smoke filling the atmosphere.

Morgiana: (I knew Izou was powerful but this just solidifies my thoughts about his power)

She the feels something crawling underground and she could tell it was the dragon she put through the ground

Morgiana: You really think you can run away from your ass whooping? Think again.

Morgiana plants her feet down to charge up a powerful dragon roar again, you can see the crimson flames highlighting an exoskeleton, her eyes turning crimson red.

Morgiana: (Lend me strength Ddraig!!)

BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST!!

And then....

Hell was unleashed.

Morgiana: SEE YOU IN HELL FAKER!! WELSH DRAGON FLARE!!!

BOOOM!!

Black and Crimson flames drills a humongous hole in the ground going all the way down to the underworld.

Causing even more lava to shoot up from the ground and Morgiana gets out of the way as a blast of lava coming flying out of the ground.

The battlefield wasn't a wasteland anymore it was a hellscape