completely ignoring my existence

I woke up to the sound of my alarm bouncing against the thin walls of my apartment, today was the day. Today I got to see my best friend again after all of these years, when we were children she had to move to Gotham because of her dads work and ever since then I haven't seen her in the flesh. Although Skype calls almost every night was great I am soooo exited to finally be seeing her again.

It was 7 am and I have to get my flight at 9:30 so I don't have loads of time to pack. The flight is a 6 hour flight from Amsterdam to Gotham. I've never been to Gotham before but I hear it can be quite dangerous sometimes and it's quite popular for its crime, some people even call it the city of mayhem, which to me is kinda creepy.

~TIME SKIP TO WHEN ISABELLE IS AT THE AIRPORT~

Once I had gotten checked in and my bags were on the conveyor belt I got really excited . It's finally time to shop!! I need to get a present for Eloise to surprise her, she knows I'm coming to Gotham but I still want to give her a little surprise present to show how much I missed her. I just need to figure out what..

As I looked around all the different shops I finally came across this little jewellery one, I stepped inside and I immediately knew I had found the perfect gift. It was a beautiful diamond necklace which sat around the neck perfectly. It wasn't too much money but that was convenient because i don't have that much anyway. It literally screamed Eloise, she had always been quite rich but I knew she would still be grateful for it.
(Necklace below) ⬇️

~ANOTHER TIME SKIP (IM SORRYYYY) TO WHEN SHE HAS LANDED IN GOTHAM~

I was waiting for my suitcase on the conveyor as I texted Eloise that I had landed and to come meet me by the entrance of Gotham airport. *bleep* shit! she was already here. As soon as I saw my suitcase I grabbed it and sprinted to the entrance just to be greeted by a man with slicked back green hair and beautiful emerald eyes.

"OMG I'm so sorry sir I-i wasn't looking where I was going. Im so sorry again"
I managed to say while rushing to grab my backpack which had fallen off my shoulders.

As I was distracted with my bag I hadn't noticed the REALLY annoyed face looking at me from above. The tall figure just huffed and swiftly walked past me shouting a name 'frost!' To follow him. A very tall man with a brown beard and brown hair emerged from the crowd of people collecting their things. He walked after the green haired man. completely ignoring my existence.

Okay that was weird umm, I was thinking about what had just occurred when I realised my phone beeping rapidly

Okay that was weird umm, I was thinking about what had just occurred when I realised my phone beeping rapidly. FUCK!! I forgot about Eloise, I rushed out of the airport to see a very impatient looking girl but her face suddenly lit up as we made eye contact. We both ran into each others arms and we even ended up on the floor from hugging too much.

"OH ELOISE!!" I exclaimed the happiest I've probably ever been, happy tears welling up in my eyes.
"BELLE OMG IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" She replied hugging me even tighter.
We didn't realise that we were shouting until we heard the words "shut the fuck up nobody cares!" Leave a homeless mans mouth. Oops.

"Come on let's go back to mine" Eloise said grabbing my wrist and immediately dragging me across to her car. Wow. She had a Mercedez Benz, I hopped into the passenger seat and plugged my phone into the aux. We blasted our favourite songs on the way back home, I've never felt happier.