During the interrogation, the man was calling us all types of things but heathens really sat with us, it wasn't too bad so we went with it. Later that night we talked about how we would name the club dad was building for us, Heathens. It was fitting and our fathers agreed.

They have been through a lot with me, from my first kill at 11 they were there when I got scared and tried to run only to get beaten by my father and his goons. But it was a short fight, when I opened my eyes back up I saw that they were fighting my dad and his men but sadly we were only still kids so we lost and got beaten even more.

Every since that day we made a deal, if something happened to one of us then it would have to happen to all of us. I would take a bullet to the head for them and wouldn't think twice about it. Well I really wouldn't be able to think at all cause i'd be....anyway what i'm trying to say is these guys are my brothers and nothing can change that.

We usually only come here for business but today is a day off, so why not get drunk?

In walks my assistant Amber, who walks to me and sits on my lap. "I told you not to touch me in public, Amber." I say. She rolls her eyes and sits next to me.

"You need to stop treating me like a piece of meat." She runs her mouth.

"Amber, just because I fuck you every now and then doesn't mean I want anything more, I've told you this a hundred times, you're my assistant nothing more, nothing less." I say.

She looks at me with a hurt expression. "Aww ignore that he's just drunk. He'll come around Amber, you'll see." I turn and flip Des off, asshole is gone get stabbed later.

"Will you?" she ask, I turn back around and give her a soft smile.

"No, now can you please go to the bar and get me a drink?"

"Dick." I hear Kian try to cough and cover it up, so he also wants to get stabbed.

Amber storms out of the room and slams the door, such a child and she's older than me. "Where the fuck is Oliver and Ameer?" I ask the room.

"Probably having another orgy- oh no wait they're right there but you got maybe 12 seconds before they do have another orgy." Des says while pointing at the window.

"Those two only think with their dicks."

"And you don't?" Kian ask with a smug look on his face.

"Don't start with me Kian, or i'll shoot you," I say with my gun in my hand. He just chuckles and tell two men to go get Oliver and Ameer.

"You literally just said we got a day off and now you're trying to work me."Ameer comes through the door whining like a 6 year old child. He gets smacked on the head by Kian, "Ouch you heavy handed fuck, get away from me." He says while scratching his head.

Oliver is literally standing in the corner with his arms folded, I walk over to him and grab him by his earlobe, "Excuse me young man, how dare you put your hands on me?" He asks while being dragged to the table.

"You're an idiot" Des says and gets flipped off again.

"Anyways something came up, more like someone. The girl she's here."I say.

"What makes you think it's a woman, Riley could also be a dudes name, have you not seen Boondocks." Oliver says.

"What about The Replacements, there's a chick named Riley." Ameer says.

"It's a gender-neutral name anybody can have, plus Nick said he saw a woman." Kian says.

"Nick is also halfway blind in one eye." Des says while looking at Kian who shrugged his shoulders.

"So what does this woman look like?" Ameer ask.

"We'll from Nicks description, she's about 5'6 with the body of a goddess (did this motherfucker quote T-pain?) hazel eyes, tan skin, and long straight light brown hair." I say in one breath.

"Body of a goddess you say, i'm on it boss," Oliver gets up to leave but I pull him back down.

"No let him go because, it could be a dude with mean pecks and does squats."Ameer says and Oliver glares at him. "Just saying," Ameer throws his hands up.

"You guys are-"

I am interrupted by a knock that came from outside the door and in walks one of the girls who work here, i've never seen her before hmm. She has nice caramel skin, brown eyes, big hearty lips that would look good wrapped arou-, curves that are out of this world and big curly hair that stops just below her shoulders. She almost fits the description but there's no hazel eyes or long straight light brown hair and plus she looks like she wouldn't hurt a fly.

She looks around nervously before she speaks. "Amber told me to bring this up for Mr.Mancini." She says normally, but her voice is something I could listen to all day.

"Thank you, you may leave now." I say and she nods her head. But get stopped.

"What's your name beautiful?" Oliver asks.

"It's Aubrei sir." She says. I hear a glass break next to me and she jumps, I look over at Des who is filled with rage right now, I look at Kian and Ameer to see if they know what's wrong with him but they're equally pissed too.

"He told you to leave so leave." Des says while wiping blood off his hand. I turn to look back at the woman, she looks at me then leaves.

"What was that, you know her or something?" I ask.

"No, she just reminded me of someone." Des says while wrapping his hand up.

"Katorah?" I question and he nods his head. I pat his shoulder and he punches me in the arm.

"That hurts, rough fuck," he says and I chuckle.