"I can't find you anywhere, Noona, where are you?

"Really? what do you wearing?"

"Eeh.... navy blue hoodie and cream chinos"

"Ah~ I see you!!"

"Where?.."

"Woojun-ah!" I heard a girl voice calling me and I know who it is, since no one ever called me by that except her and Yuri, and when I turn around, I saw her rushed in to my direction and hugged me. it was a tight hug, too tight to be honest but I like it, five second later she broke the hug and says "Wow, you really look so different with long hair"

"I know, I look handsome right, hehe"

"Mmmm.... I don't think so, you look more like a homeless than handsome" she said with a cute yet harmfull tone.

"Ouch, thats hurt" not at all, actually.

"I'm just kidding ahaha, look at your face haha"

"Can we just go right now? so I can end up a war inside my stomach"

"Alright, alright. You must be so hungry, lets get inside my car" we walk into her car and hopped into it.

Oh yeah. I forget to tell you, Dahyun noona is my cousin, she is three years older than me and her mother is my father's older sister. She treats me and Yuri like her siblings, and I really like it from her. "Damn!! she is prettier than last time I met her", just realized it when I finally can see her face clearly. I mean look at her, she really looks like an idol, or should I say.... an angel?

"Puberty really hit her like a truck" anyway "Where's Samchon?"

"Ah, Appa said he has to do something with your sur- Oh Shit!!" she's shocked by her own words.

"My what? why did you even freaked out?" what is it again, sur? what is that mean?

"Its nothing.. hehe. I mean, Uh-he has to do something with, uh.. apartment? yeah I think its apartment stuff, the place you'll stay for now" why is she looking nerveous?.

Actually, I was offered by them to stay at their house, but I rejected their offer politely, I don't feel comfortable to live with the other even though they're my family, I just don't want to bother them more than this. And I think this is the right time to live by myself. Its worth to try, right? what could go wrong if I live on my own?

"Oh okay" thats really weard of her.

"Anyway, its kinda bit late for dinner and I'm sure everyone in the house must be finishes their dishes now, how about we having dinner at-"

"I prefer McDonalds then" if I know this earlier, I would probably take my dinner at the airport. Do you know how I was suffering back at the airport?

"O-okay,I was gonna suggesting new-bulgogi restaurant near here, but I guess McDonalds is okay though"

"Mhmm" I just huming in agreement. "Yah!, why didn't you told me earlier? ㅠㅠ"