Chapter 5

Both Adam and Kurobin headed upstairs in order to set up the spare room ready for Adam to spend a few nights there. While walking up the stairs Adam noticed pictures hanging on the wall on the stairwell, one was Adam holding Kurobin as a baby, another was Kurobins mother. He walked a few more and stopped at one certain picture.

Adam took the picture off the wall and examined it closer, he stared at it for a few minutes then turned to look at Kurobin.

He pointed to a female in the image "who's this?" the image showed Kurobin hugging a female.

Kurobin went quite for a second then he took a deep breath and answered the question.

"that..... That's my wife"

Adam quickly looked up from the image and gazed at him in amazement, his son was married to a beautiful female and he was never told about it. Adam felt nothing but pain and heartbreak from the fact his son didn't tell him about her. Adam thought to himself 'well of course he wouldn't tell me I left him and his mother for years and never bothered to show my face, I can't blame him for not telling me' Adam looked back at the image then back to Kurobin.

He smiles "I'm happy for you" he goes to hug Kurobin but Kurobin steps back a little to show he doesn't want him to start acting like a father now when he needed him years ago.

I'm so sorry this chapter was so short Im going back to work soon and I needed to release something for this story

Hope yall enjoyed this chapter and a new one will be coming soon I promise!