Chapter 3

Adam placed the letter in his pocket and left the tent, he thought about going the way the figure did earlier too see if he could find anything else to help him understand who attacked the camp.

Team RWBY are together in a small hut just east of where Adams camp was, they had been here for a few days trying to find other people that will help fight against Adam and the white fang.

Blake looked at her team.

"has anyone got hold of anyone for this mission" she questioned.

Yang answered "I may have one, but it's not 100% yet"

"may I ask who it is?" Blake said back in a curious way.

"Velvet from team CFVY" yang answered back.

Blake nodded at yang to say that she would be a good addition to the team due to her being a faunus.

Ruby's scroll went off in her pocket, she took it out and read the message she had received. The message read 'we hear your looking for people to help you fight against Adam taurus. We would like to offer our help. From G' Ruby told her team about this and replied to the message 'we accept your help'

Team RWBY were a little on edge about this message but they thought about it and they needed all the help they could get.

Adam headed in the direction the figure went earlier, so far he had found nothing related to the raid at camp, he kept walking for what felt like hours until he came across the small hut team RWBY were having their meeting in. He walked over to the hut hand on sword ready to attack incase it was an enemy. He peared in the window to see if he could find anyone, nothing. He headed towards the door and opened it carefully just incase it was a trap, inside he found nothing other than paper.

He started looking through the paper, some were unimportant, others had maps of the local area with line and crosses drawn on them. He looked at one map in particular, the camp he made was circled with the word 'target' next to it. It was then he realised it was a small hideout for who ever attacked the camp.

In the distance he could hear talking, he listened a little to try and work out who it was. He worked out four female voices and one male. One of the females voices was Blake, he was able to work that out almost instantly, he assumed the others were the rest of team RWBY. However the males voice was hard to work out, it seemed familiar but he wasn't sure where he had heard it from.

Adam didn't have time to stay and work it out, the voices were coming closer and closer. He had to leave and quickly, there was no way he would be able to fight off all five of them. He struggled against Yang and Blake a few months ago back near Argus.

Adam looked around to see if there was an easy way out, only a main door and two windows, one window was facing the same way as the door and the other faced the back way. Great that's the way out, Adam headed over to the window and opened it. He then looked back at the maps, the ran back over to them quickly and took a few he thought would be useful then left through the window.

About 2 minutes after Adam left team RWBY entered the hut with the male. They all sat down around the table and started to wonder where some of the maps they had were missing.

Blake looked at everyone.

"I think Adam has been here" she said in a very annoyed tone.

Everyone looked annoyed but they now knew he was still in the area and hadn't fled to somewhere else.