INTRO

Adam picked up wilt and blush then stepped outside his tent. All around him were white fang members moving boxes of dust from one place to another.

The sun was bright but the tress around the site blocked most of the light, not a cloud in sight, birds flying between the trees and above them, noise of the white fang members talking to each other and boxes hitting each other as they are piled up.

Adam sighed and started to walk into the trees and started talking to himself.

'today is going to be a long day'

He noticed something in the distance and stopped in his tracks.
He began to slowly walk forward one hand on his sword handle and one on the shieth ready to attack if need be.

As he got closer he could make out a figure, a small looking figure. He looked closer and saw a flash of red.

'who would be out here' he said to himself in his head. Why would there be someone out here so far away from the main city.

He got a little closer and hid next to a tree, he looked towards the figure and kept and eye on them. The figure started to walk away from where Adam was hiding, he saw a other flash of red and a few dead grimm laying on the floor around the area.

Suddenly a gun shot was heard and a bullet came flying past the tree Adam was hiding behind.
He stepped out and drew his sword ready for a battle, Adam looked at the figure and saw a scythe shape behind them, he believed this to be the weapon they were using.

Adam got into a position where he could leap from tree to tree and block gunfire at the same time.

Who was this figure and where were they here?