Chapter 9 - Ending of England & Britain

This is the last chapter of England and Britain, then we're moving on to a new British person >:)

Who will it be?

Oh- Also, GORE, TORTURE, and VIOLENCE WARNING!!!

America nervously smiles. "Come on guys... We can take in two more, right?"

Two people that looked identical stare at Britain and England suspiciously. England was trying, but they looked the same, but just in different styled clothing.

One with 13 stripes and a blue corner with 13 stars, wore formal clothing. While the other with two red stripes, one white stripe, and a blue corner, and 13 stars wore more casual.

The one with more stripes hums. "I... What do you think, Confederate?"

"I'm thinking about flex tape..." Said the Confederate person.

The other groans. "Now's not the time to break the fourth wall."

Confederate looks over at his twin. "Every day's a good day to break the fourth wall, Union."

"Confed. We're trying to decide on something here, let's just focus." Union says, rolling his eyes. He looks at England. "Well... I guess we have room. British Colonies moved out recently, so you two lads would have to share rooms."

Britain and England look at each other with big smiles. 

"Thank you."
"Thank you!" They both said.

"You're welcome." Union nods. Confederate slightly smiles.

Once the two moved in, England hears a meow outside. He looks out and sees Midnight in the window seal. He gasps and goes over to the window and opens it. "Middy! My little starry sky!"

Midnight meows and rubs himself against England. The 13-year-old picks up the black cat and sits down on the ground.

Britain looks over and sees Midnight. "Hi, Midnight." He sits down in front of England and pets Midnight. "Where have you been?" Midnight meows. Britain laughs. "You know, I swear Midnight can understand us."

"He does," England replies petting Midnight's head.

"Well- I mean, it seems he actually understands us. In a humanly way."

England looks at Midnight. Midnight looks at England. "Can you understand us?" Midnight mews. England looks at Britain. "He's just copying us, no need to think a cat could actually understand us."

Britain rolls his eyes. "I thought you were the magical and mysterious one..."

⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕

England, America, and Britain were outside on the grass pretty close to America's house.

Midnight was on England's lap and was enjoying being pet.

"Hey, England," America says. England looks up at her. "Where'd you get that cat?"

England smiles. "He's a stray. I found him one morning and he just came up to me like I was his owner." Midnight goes on his back and England slowly rubs his belly. "I started to feed him and he followed me more. I named him Midnight." Midnight was purring loudly.

"It's kind of weird how you two have the same eyes," Britain added. "I mean- It's cool, just... unique."

"I know!" England said ecstatically. "I swear I've seen this before..." England looks down at Midnight.