Chapter 8: Unlocking secret number 1

Today is normal. Just checking the patients who are injured from last week's happening. Y/N is really busy, she didn't even have her proper lunch break just to supervise their condition, for some reason they don't want her to leave. Fortune was too kind, Armin's instinct saved her from hunger. He used his sneakiness just to put a single pack of biscuit in her pocket with a note of luck. So everything is fine and normal for her.

A different atmosphere is present above the floor though, someone isn't in the good mood today. Levi ditched his two colleagues and headed to the cafeteria instead to have his lunch, hoping to see her. But who came with him is not Y/N he wished to be, the kids starring Sasha and Connie were in her place, who successfully convinced him to buy them foods including the rest of their friends. He's fine by that though, what pissed him off is he expected too much that he'll see her here.

"Thank you Captain." Said Sasha munching on he large potato fries. He only nodded in response and took all the goodies to bring them back in their room. There is nothing much today, as of now they only need to watch every movement and behavior of the people here, which he always do so it's nothing new. The security was heightened, now he wonders why these kids can loiter around as if nothing happened.

"Who brought you here?" He asked.

"No one." Both of them answered in unison, brightly trudging along the hallway teasing each other. He just 'tch'ed back, since he's used to their stubbornness. As long as they know how to control themselves and run when in danger. Sometimes he's thinking about teaching them how to fight, he bet Y/N will be mad at him.

"Hey Captain, do you like her?" Asked Connie grinning widely.

"Who?"

"Y/N! She's nice and pretty isn't she?" This time Sasha was the one who spoke, eyes were the sign that she's confidently teasing him, not afraid for once. With their curiosity, he can't get away. Does he really don't like her? He sure denied it, always. Convincing himself that she's just a friend and nothing more. But why is he feeling giddy when he finally seen her in a day? He loves talking to her even though he does not like too much conversations. It's just so relaxing when her presence is near.

"I don't know." He answered. He is sure still in doubt. Either way he needs to also consider what she feels about him.

Earlier he was waiting for her, did she told him so? No. He mentally laughed, non of these actions has ever occurred in his whole existence. Everything about her is foreign. But I love the feeling of digging onto that strange sensations. Who would blame me? Gulping at the thought, wait, do I like her?

"Because if you do, tell the young doctor to stay away." Said Sasha before running to follow Connie on his fast track.

"Young what?"

Thanks to Sasha there's another reason for him to think dramatically again. Well this is probably not Dr. Wong, wrinkles in is face stands for evidence.

It's gross. There is no other word that can describe what she smells right now but gross. This is worse than the first time she ever been here, it's like a fresh rotten meat. Even the patients are not happy about it, who would? Because of their multiple complaints, she went out to check and follow the smell. This is a chance since the doctors are currently having their meeting.

"I got the keys." She snatched the card key from the key holder and saunter out of their main office to proceed on her agenda. The card she's holding is exclusive only for the three, her eyes have seen them enter room unknown to her using this card but she's not given an opportunity to have one. A lucky chance for her she guess, someone forgot the keycard.