Chapter 4: The wrath she did not get to see.

There are total of 3 doctors and 1 nurse left in the hospital who still continue to do their responsibilities in the midst of this apocalyptic tragedy, now includes Y/N as also a nurse which makes two of them. Almost all of the medical team were lost which explains the number of today's medical team. They suddenly disappeared after a month of wondering.

The story sent shivers through Y/N still puzzled why they vanished in humanity. Many believed that they had just got through the same cataclysm happened a few months ago.

"If that was the reason why the disappeared, then it's possible that it will happen again. But why is it only the doctors and nurses?" She wonders not expecting to have an answer in mind.

The door flew open revealing Hange with a large box, smiling cheekily and placed it beside Y/N waiting for her to open it. She return the smile and tap the box first giving it a guess on what's inside. Giving up with a relaxed sigh, she removed the ribbon and the lid only to see a white uniform intended for nurses.

"Oh thank you Hange! Right timing for my first day, should I wear it now?"

The brunette nodded pushing her in the comfort room for her to immediately wear it. Jumping excitedly and preparing herself to scream as she waits.

"Did I gave you the right fit?" Asked Hange.

"Uhh yeah just my size, but I think I prefer the bigger one though."

Y/N exited the comfort room while still fixing some buttons in her top. Hange screamed in delight as her eyes were blessed with an angel looking face she barely see in these buildings. She cannot control her emotions and began taking pictures of her, the brunette runs outside showing the picture to those who are lounging outside. Y/N chuckled at her antics and followed her to steal the camera and delete the photos of her.

"Come on Hange that's embarrassing. Now tell me how the medics works here."

"Oh yeah I forgot. Let's get inside." Hange shut the door behind as they once again entered the spacious infirmary Y/N has been designated.

"This is Moblit Berner and you will be working with him. He is the only pharmacist here and since the only nurse here isn't very friendly, Moblit refuses to work with him. That is why also Levi asked you to do this job, because not only Moblit who avoids that nurse, almost everyone."

Y/N nodded in understanding as she listens in Hange's statement. She still haven't encounter the nurse she's been talking about nor the doctors that are left. But she have met Moblit before, on her first day in the guild. So wondering what he looks like isn't a thing anymore.

"He is a good guy, I know you both will get along."

Hange handed her a book that will serve as guide in everything, and spent all of her free time asking about what are the things she can do and if she know how to use injection and such.

Third day of being a nurse she has gotten close to Moblit. It's all fine and days are going smoothly not until when she noticed that Levi hasn't shown his self yet after he offered a job. With that, she cannot stop herself again from overthinking if Levi is setting a distance to her. Is it because of that day? When he got into fight with several men? Y/N loudly sighed rubbing her temple as her head is beginning to ache again for too much thoughts and questions.

Moblit took attention to her companion, whose head now is on the table with her hands loosing below. If this is a normal day, he would just laugh and comment about her lazy times. Worried that she's not feeling well, he placed his hand on her nape, immediately taking it off wincing at how hot it was.

"You have a high fever, take a rest and leave everything to me." Said Moblit trying to convince her. She shook her head and stood to continue restocking the medicines in the shelves.