Chapter 15

*SLAM*

The moment Kana left the CEO's room, she stood silent outside the hallways.

Her head was drooped low and she gritted her teeth.

'Why is this happening? It shouldn't be like this.' Kana bit her nail.

From today's incident, Kana knew something she never expected to happen.

It was strange.

All the yanderes were shifting their attention from her. They were beginning to fall out from her hands.

Those psychos were supposed to act like they want to get close to her from this point. They were supposed to crave for her attention.

But something has changed.

'It wasn't like this in the story.' She glared.

The so-called angelic heroine right now was nowhere to be seen.

It's because...

Ito Kana is a transmigrator.

Before she arrived in Ito Kana's body, she was just another normal japanese woman who lived a depressing life.

The moment she died was the moment that everything changed.

She didn't really believed anything about reincarnation or transmigration but it just happened to her.

She got isekai'd.

When she realized that she was the heroine of that famous novel, she was overjoyed.

'This is it. My life will finally change. The ending of the novel was a harem ending, so I'll have those handsome men for myself and use them as much as I can. The second time is really a lucky charm!'

And so she started acting like the 'real' heroine.

It was a piece of cake.

Especially with the female lead halo, surely nothing would go wrong.

And so when the main story started, Kana started collected those yanderes one by one. They were infatuated with her so they'll probably do anything she wanted.

Amado Genji first fell to the trap.

'That's one.'

"Ito-san!" Namae smiled brightly.

Sei Namae was the second one to fall for her charms.

Whether it be men or women, the female lead's halo was really strong.

'Awwh, it's such a shame that she's going to die soon.'

Kana knew that Sei Namae was just a mob character who was going to die sooner or later. It's because of the male lead's jealousy that caused her demise.

So she should cherish her moment with her in the time being. She'll be her friend if Namae wants that.

It's a dying woman's wish after all.

'Feel this moment Sei Namae. Behold my future harem.' Kana introduced her to the yanderes.

But then...

Kana noticed Namae's change of attitude.

Namae was starting to act like she was all tired and indifferent. She was different.

Kana couldn't figure her out ever since Namae changed. It felt like the female lead halo wasn't effective towards her anymore.

Kana didn't want that to happen.

It's a world where she's the heroine so everyone must adore her.

Even the tiniest insect wants to get close to her how much more a single mob character?