Chapter 25

'Anywhere I want he says...'

"If I said I wanna go to Disney Land would you say yes then?" Namae asked sarcastically.

Kai grinned at her.

"Come with me." He grabbed Namae's arm and urged her to go inside the car.

*Clack* Kai closed the door and sat beside Namae.

"Where to, young master?" Lyle, the driver asked.

Namae was just sitting blankly and Kai looked at her.

"To the airport."

"Right away." Lyle replied.

What Kai just said left Namae in surprise and confusion.

"We're going to Disney Land Ms. Sei. I hope you won't regret what you said." Kai giggled.

'Is he really gonna bring me to Disney Land? What the hell? This the best!'

"Never, Sir Nakamura. I'll never regret what I said earlier." Namae showed a toothy grin.

"So what's the deal and how much are you going to offer?" She went straight to the point as she made the money sign with her hand.

"Go out with me."

"I'm already going to an outing with you though? Disney Land, remember?"

"Not that Ms. Sei. Go out with me. Be my girlfriend. I like you." He confessed as his ears were tinted a bit in red.

'Wha- what's with that expression?'

Kai's words and expression made Namae's stomach flutter a bit.

She'll admit it. For the first time in her entire life, she received a bold confession from a stranger. A rich and handsome one at that!

Eiji did tell her to become her girlfriend but he never told her that he liked her.

Kai's the first.

But Namae was thinking this through carefully. Because right now, she's Eiji's 'pretend girlfriend.'

So if she accepts Kai's offer, wouldn't it result her into having two boyfriends at one time?

Though she still doesn't know how much Kai has to offer, Namae thought that it's a bit bothersome to take care of two kids at once.

"We've arrived, young master." The driver announced.

Kai went out of the car first and escorted Namae.

Namae just followed him all the time from behind quietly til they arrived at where Kai's personal jet plane was displayed.

'That jet probably costs millions of dollars. Just exactly how rich are these psychos?'

"Welcome." The flight attendant smiled.

Namae walked inside the plane and took a seat on the nearest door.

Kai sat on her opposite and leaned his face on his palm. "So what's your answer Ms. Sei?"

No sooner than that, the plane started to take off.

"I'm afraid I can't Sir Nakamura.. for now." Namae smirked.

"For now?" Kai raised a brow.

"You see, Sir Tanaka Eiji offered the same deal as yours. It was quite good actually. 70 million for a week. I'm his girlfriend for this week."

Kai felt a bit unsettled. He never knew that Eiji already did the first move.

"Then after this week, break up with him and go out with me. If you'll do it.. then I'll give you times two of what Eiji offered-"

"Alright. I will."

Namae's reply was as fast as "The Flash" movie's cameraman.

***

Meanwhile...

"What did you say?" Eiji couldn't believe what he just heard.

"Ms. Sei Namae is currently riding Sir Nakamura's private plane towards Hong Kong."

Eiji stood up and straightened himself.

"Prepare the helicopter, Nathan."

"Right away, young master."

***

On the other hand...

"So Sei Namae is with Kai right now? And they're going to Hong Kong?" Amida uttered.

"Yes, young master." John, his assistant, replied. "And Sir Tanaka Eiji is using his own helicopter to catch up with them too." He added.

"Oho. I see." Amida grinned.

'This is getting fun.'

"We also have our own helicopter right? Let's catch up with the fun."

"Right away, young master." John bowed.

***

Somewhere...

"Namae..."

Inside Genji's office, eyes brimming with obsession stared at the GPS track.

The red dot indicated Namae's location and it was slowly moving towards Hong Kong, China.

Genji took his phone and contacted someone.

A few minutes later, the door opened and a person walked in.

Long dark blue hair that's tied into a ponytail and pretty purple eyes. She's clearly a beauty.

"I've come, young master."  She bowed.

"Nathalia. Prepare my private plane. I have a business in Hong Kong."

Nathalia stared at Genji with an emotionless expression.

"Right away, young master."

____________________

A/N: yes. She's Nathan's sister.