𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼𝒱

Start from the beginning

"Why?" A tear rolls down her cheek, "I tried to give you pleasure but I failed at that too."

"No," I shake my head and pull her onto my lap, "You did not fail at giving me any pleasure. Just having you around me is pleasure enough, my dear," I wipe her tears.

"I'm sorry," she clutches onto my coat and sniffs, "I'm so sorry my grandfather arranged you with such a useless person."

I clench my fists in anger. I pull her by her shoulder, "Dear," I warn her, "Don't you dare say that word. You're not useless. Do you understand?" I shake her violently.

She shivers and nods. She looks terrified. I smile, "Dear," I cup her face, "don't be scared of me. I just couldn't stand that thought of yours. You're not useless."

"I really wish I could do something for you," she says looking down.

"You want to do something for me?" I ask, "Then stay by my side and love me."

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Take the video down!" I shout at the relations officer.

"I can't!" He explains, "We've taken it down from YouTube and other major video streaming apps but it's all over Twitter and Instagram."

"Did you find who leaked it?" I ask.

"Whoever did this was quite smart. We aren't able to trace them," he says.

"Find a way to solve this," I say, "Or I swear God, I'm going to lose it all."

I stomp out of the office to find my dear and take her home. I find her sleeping in my cabin. I slowly lift her and walk out. She stirs awake in my arms, "Tae?"

"Yes, dear," I smile.

"Put me down. I'll walk," she says.

"No," I press a kiss to her forehead she frowns.

"Put me down!" She whines.

"No, my queen deserves to be carried," I say holding her tighter.

"Why are your employees looking at us like that?" She whispers to me.

"They're jealous," I say and quickly walk outside. They all probably saw the video. I set her in the car and get to the driver's seat. I don't know what to do... If only I could find the person who released the video. I could have manipulated them to take it down or state it was fake. It's okay. I'll find them sooner or later.

"I need to get back to work soon," Yuna says.

Work? She will definitely hear about the video at work. I can't risk that.

"Can't you stay home for a few more days?" I ask.

"I don't want to get fired, Tae," she shakes her head.

"I can make sure you won't," I say.

"No," she sighs, "I wanna go to work. I miss work."

"Please," I beg, "It's for your safety."

"Can't you send your guards with me?" She asks.

"I don't trust them. For all I know, we could have a mole in our group and I don't want to risk it," I lie.

She sighs, "Let's see."

I smile, "We're here. We can do something together if you want."

"What can we do?" She asks.

"We can cook together," I shrug, "Maybe binge some shows and cuddle?"

"I think I like the second one," she looks down.

"Sure," I smile, "We're home."

Next morning...

Yuna's POV

I wake up to see Taehyung sleeping beside me. Our legs tangled and his hands were on my shoulder and waist. I slowly remove his hands and untangle our legs. I sneak out of bed and walk to my bedroom. I quickly shower and get ready for work. 

"I'm sorry, Taehyung

"I'm sorry, Taehyung. But I have to get to work."

1178 words

A/N- If you think Yuna spoils the mood always, she is not in the right mind. She's extremely stressed with all the things that are happening. And she's confused about Taehyung too. AND SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO WRITE SMUT I GO THROUGH PHYSICAL PAIN WHILE WRITING SMUT ;-; And idek where this story is going :D