chapter 1

claras pov

It was just a normal day today, I hung out with some friends then went home and stalked O2L on youtube.I was half way through re-watching Kooking wth Kian when my mum called me down.

"Clara, can you please go down town and get me some apples for the apple pie?"

"sure mum" i said a bit annoyed that she interrupted the video. I slipped on my vans and ran down stairs. I collected the money mum left out and and started my way on my to the shops.
I walked in to the fruit section and got 5 red apples and a vanilla coke for me. I paid and walked out. Not looking where I was going I bumped into someone.
Ricky Dillon
"Omg I'm soo sorry. I didn't see you there." I said
"Hey, your Clara lake aren't you? Me and the rest of the guys lovee your videos!"
"Uhh yea that's me. And your Ricky Dillon. I love all of O2l Videos." I said amazed that he knows me.
"Hey wanna come over this afternoon? The guys would freak out that they met you" he said with a smile.
"Mo would love to come. I'll just drop these apples off to my mum and then ill come over. What's your address?"
"I'll right it down for you. Here. We are home all day. Come by at any time" Ricky said happily.

I dropped the apples off home and walked over to the O2l house. They surprisingly lived really close to me. I knocked on the door and Kian opened it. He started to FREAK OUT. Kian was my favourite member but I still loved all the boys the same. To stop him from freaking out I went in a hugged him. He was soo warm and welcoming. I ended the hug and introduced my self and then Connor spoke up
"Hey Clarabear, wanna come play video games with us" he said with a cheeky grin while holding out a controller.
"I would love to" I replied and sat in between Sam and kian.

This has been the best day ever!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. This is my first O2l fanfic and I really hope you enjoy it. I'm going to try and update on a regular basis.