Future rewards?/Are you ready Kokabiel?

Start from the beginning

Morgiana goes on to say...

Morgiana: I've always wanted to travel the world freely and not be shackled down by anyone ever again, you two are the only one who helped me save those innocent children from enslavement so anywhere you go I'll go with you.

Mittelt nods her head in agreement and says

Mittelt: Hey we didn't do all by ourselves, you kicked ass as well and showed them who's boss!

Morgiana: Thanks, but even with my own strength I couldn't do it alone...

Izou: That's good, you know when to ask for help and not too prideful to not ask for it, your also humble and that can go a long way.

Izou grabs a few drinks from his pocket dimension and gives it to the them.

Izou: After the "peace conference" is done we will be leaving the underworld for good. Which is why I put all of our equipment and essentials into a magic ring I made.

Mittelt: Good, because this place fucking sucks.

Izou: Also since you have now reached six winged status and Morgiana achieved balance breaker at such a young age I suppose I will reward with anything you want.

Mittelt smiled that was filled with nothing but bad intentions.

Mittelt: Have you heard of the blade of Olympus and the Azur grimoire?

Izou looks confused for a little bit but catches on and smiles a little...

Izou: I see....so that's what you want?

Mittelt: I want that grimoire ever since I heard about it I can control it since it leeches on someone with [Redacted] Blood and that blade of Olympus can be yours since I'm still working in my dual wielding which is going great by the way.

Izou: That's good but I get the feeling you both get your sadistic tendencies from me.

Mittelt: Nonsense....okay maybe a little bit, but most of it comes from my [redacted] blood.

Morgiana: Even I like a good fight sometimes and since I'm basically the strongest red dragon emperor according to Ddraig since I fused with him it's bound to happen sooner or later when I'm craving for a fight

Izou: Well if that what's you want who am I to stop you and since the azure grimoire is in Kyoto we will get that first but before all of that let's finish business with Kokabiel and this so called peace treaty....oh I almost forgot we need to get familiars before we leave here...so what do you want Morgiana?