Annoying (Doyoung and Haechan)

Start from the beginning

Doyoung and I made our way to Jaehyun's front door. Before either of us could knock, it opened.

"Y/NNNNNNN!!!!" Jaehyun shouted hugging me. "I missed you so much."

"Hi, Jae I've missed you too." I said wrapping my arms around him.

"I'm here too" Doyoung said tapping Jaehyun on the shoulder.

"Doyoung, please. I'm trying to talk to my baby mama" Jaehyun said pulling me closer.

"Jaehyunnnn you know I hate when you joke like that" Doyoung whined. I laughed, he was so cute when he got pouty.

"It's okay. We can talk about us being a throuple later" I joked.

"Y/nnnn".

"Okay I'm kidding". Jaehyun and I laughed and we all went inside the house. I held my breath hoping not to see Haechan so soon.

I walked in to see Ten and Yuta arguing over UNO while Jungwoo tried to calm them down. Jisung and Sungchan were playing level hard on Just Dance while WinWin clowned them for messing up.

"Hi guys". Doyoung greeted his members.

"Doyounggggg. Help" Jungwoo called to him softly. Doyoung playfully tackled Yuta which made Ten burst out laughing, Yuta not so much.

"Where's Kun?" I asked Jaehyun.

"He's in the kitchen of course. He always insists on cooking."

"To the kitchen I go" I said walking to go see Kun.

Doyoung's POV

"Yuta relax, it's only a card game".

"Yeah but Ten keeps cheating. He has been for the last 3 rounds and Jungwoo, who is suppose to be the mediator, hasn't been calling it out" Yuta huffed.

I rolled my eyes. "Ten why do you purposely get him worked up during these games? You know he's competitive".

"It's funny. His nose gets so red when he's mad." Ten poked, laughing more. Yuta's nose got a little pink as Ten said that. It was hard not to laugh when the evidence presented itself.

"Can we just have a peaceful night? We don't need anymore arguing than we're already going to have" I begged.

"Fine!" Yuta sprung from the couch. "I'm going into the kitchen with Y/n and Kun" he said walking away.

"Comeback soon Rudolph" Ten called after him. I couldn't help but bust out laughing.

"Okay everyone" Jaehyun started. "Mark and Haechan will be here soon. Let's go over the plan again".

"And maybe fill me in." I chimed in.

"The plan is to make sure Haechan and Y/n NEVER speak to each other" Jisung spoke up.

"Right. Mark, Kun, Yuta, WinWin and myself will make sure to talk over Y/n when she speaks ". Jaehyun said.

"And Jisung, Ten, Jungwoo, you and I will make sure to talk over Haechan." Sungchan continued.