It's A Love/Hate Thing.

Start from the beginning

"You're wearing too many clothes." He cooes in my ear as he drops me onto the bed. Before I can answer he has my shirt ripped open and his lips back on mine.

Just the feeling of his flesh against mine sends sparks through my body. Before he can act again, I flip us over so I'm straddling him. He props himself up on his elbows as I slowly begin to grind myself down on his growing hard on.

"You're such a tease." He groans between kisses.

"You love it though." 

Daryl doesn't answer as he wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Is that my shirt?" He says between kisses.

"Maybe."

"You look hot in it." Even if it was only half on me. "You'd look better with it off." I chuckle lightly and pull away shrugging the shirt off of my shoulders and throwing it somewhere else in the room. His hands find my waist again as mine find his face, closing the space between our lips once more. 

His hands climb up my back to the hooks on my bra, unhooking them with a little struggle and then tossing that to the side also. He pulls away from my lips and turns his eyes down to my exposed chest.

"You are so damn perfect." He says. I giggle not sure what to say. He then latches his lips onto my nipple and sucks on it. I gasp staring down at him, his tongue flicks over my hard nipple harshly and I moan throwing my head back and rocking my body in against his.

He switches sides, grabbing the opposite nipple between his teeth and the one he had already given attention to was now between his thumb and forefinger. 

I moan again, and turn my eyes back down to him. God he looked so hot.

His lips leave me chest and crawl slowly up my neck, over my chin and then onto my lips. 

A.N: if you're not okay with smut stop reading now.

I press my hand against Daryl's chest and shove him lightly back onto his back, he pulls me with him a smirk forming on his lips. 

"Don't." I whisper, kissing his bottom lip.

"Act." I kiss his neck, and then slowly up to his ear.

"So." He chuckles as I lower my lips to his chest.

"Fucking." I peck his toned stomach.

"Smug." My lips come to a rest on his belt buckle, I turn my eyes up to him, he's propped up on his elbows his lip between his teeth.

"How should I act then?" He asks. I push my self back up to his lips as I unbuckle his pants, undoing the button and pulling down the zipper.

"Like a good boy." I whisper biting his lip.

"Not sure I can do that." He chuckles, then he groans as I wrap my hand around his hard member through his checkered boxers.

I slide my hand up to the tip then back down to the base, he bites his lip holding in moans and lols his head back. "You like that?" I coo in his ear. He nods, wordlessly.

In seconds I have his pants, socks and boxers on the floor. His erection slaps up against his stomach, throbbing. 

"Shit." I whisper. He chuckles again, smirking. My mind has gone blank and all that I can think of is how amazing he will feel inside of me, so instead of using a comeback to wipe the smug smirk off of his face, I place my knees either side of his calves and grab his cock fully in my hand.

He hisses at the sudden contact, moving his head up, placing his arm under it so he can watch my every movement. 

"What do you want?" I ask stroking him slowly, teasing him. He groans. "Fuck just suck me off already."