Chapter 5: The Strongest Newcomer

3rd Person P.O.V.

Location: Peace of Mind Inn, Faltra City

Y/N stirred from his sleep before slowly opening his eyes and realizing it was already morning.

Y/N: (Ah... I am in another world.)

His head still fuzzy as he thought this, he squinted his eyes at the morning light. When his head is clear, Y/N finally remembers everything that happened yesterday. 

He beat Galluk and his underlings and gained new Shadow Soldiers, Tank, The Alpha Ice Bear, Salamander, and a pack of nameless ice bears.

Y/N: (Honestly, I can't tell if I'm inside the game or if this is just another world similar to Cross Reverie. I might need to try looking into some things.)

Since it was late at night, plus with everything that happened yesterday, he immediately collapsed on the bed when Y/N made it back to his room. Since he was so tired last night, he ended up hogging the bed to himself. The question was, where had the two girls slept last night?

Y/N: Guess, I'll look for those two first...

He let out a short sigh, then went to prop himself up with his arms but was surprised when he felt something soft.

Y/N: (Don't tell me...)

Slowly, Y/N turned his gaze to his surroundings and blushed like a tomato when he saw his left hand was touching Shera's huge chest and his right hand was touching Rem's almost flat chest. 

Y/N: (...Are you kidding me!?)

Y/N was panicked at the sudden event. Even though Y/N Ashborn was a level 150 Necromancer and a Shadow Monarch, the lone player that strikes fear in every player, Y/N Haruyuki was still green when dealing with women. 

Y/N: (C-Calm down me. All I need to do is slowly remove my hand...)

As Y/N is about to remove his hand from his companions' boobs, he then freezes in his track when Shera, who had been asleep, lets out a cute yawn.

Shera: Mmm... Huh? Y/N...? For some reason, I feel a little... uncomfortable...

She looked down and widened her eyes in shock when she saw Y/N's left hand gripping her chest's right side. Immediately, Shera pulled herself away and covered her chest with her hands while blushing and glanced sideways.

 Immediately, Shera pulled herself away and covered her chest with her hands while blushing and glanced sideways

Shera: I-I don't think doing this is very good! Th-This kind of stuff is, um, you know... Something you do after getting to know each other better, and, erm... A-As long as you haven't picked me as your master, then this is bad! OK!?

Y/N: ...Yeah.

On Y/N's right side, Rem was rubbing her eyes.

Rem: ...Mm... It's so noisy... What's going on?

Feeling something on her chest, Rem looked down and instantly blushed when Y/N's right hand was on the left side of her chest. Rem looked up at Y/N's face with a nervous and embarrassed expression.