Captain of the Americas, Mama Spider, Little One 1, and Little One 2.

|| Hope's Point of View ||

"Standard tac team. Two behind, two across, and two coming straight at us." Steve whispers, seemingly on edge.

"Hopefully Nat and Stiles go luckier then us."

Steve ignores me, continuing his plan. "If they make us, I'll engage, you hit the south escalator to the metro."

"Shut up." I tell him, grabbing his hand and putting it around my shoulders.

"Yeah, but I think we should get your suit fitted for the wedding. You know how much Mary-Anne likes people to look proper." I say, making small talk as we walk by the tac team, keeping our heads down just enough to not draw attention to us.

"What?" Steve whispers my way. I roll my eyes as we just keep walking. We eventually get on the escalator, where we see Rumlow on his way up. I turn around and face Steve.

"This is awkward, but I need you to kiss me."

"Excuse me?"

"Public displays of attention make people very uncomfortable." I recite from Nat's speech when she was training me to be a spy. 

"Yes, they do." Steve agrees. I roll my eyes, Steve obviously not getting my point. So, I step up to his step, pull him down to my level, and I kiss him. No tongue or anything, just a chaste kiss to get us by Rumlow. As soon as we're past Rumlow, I stop. 

"As I said, awkward." I start to move past people down the escalator, Steve following. 

We walk into the parking lot to see Stiles waving at us excesively, Nat looking like she's got a headache. 

"Pick a car! Any car!" 

"Shhhhhh! You dumbass, there is still a fucking team looking for us."

"Well, Steve." Stiles corrects me, walking towards a car. "Why not this one?" He suggest, tapping the hood. "You see, this model-"

"Silenco." Stiles' mouth dispears, making me smile.

"Why thank you, Hope." Nat says, walking towards the car Stiles picked out. "Shotgun."

"He'll get his mouth back, right?" Steve asks, a worried look crossing his face.

"Oh, yeah! He'll be totally fine." I pat Steves back, before heading to the back of the car, using my magic to unlock the doors for all of us. But, before I can just turn the car on, Steve said he wouldn't feel completely safe driving a magical car so he hotwired it. I mean, he is over 100, it is understandable.

My family of 1,000 year olds would be okay with it, but yeah sure- whatever you want Steve.

So here we are, 3 hours later, on a road trip with the family. Well, at least close to a family. Seems pretty family like, two parents and two children. But, Cap isn't quite old enough to be my dad.

"Where did Captain America learn to steal a car?" I hear Nat ask from the front seat as Stiles pokes my shoulder over and over... over and over... over and over... 

"Nazi Germany. And we're borrowing, take your feet off the dash." 

"Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" Stiles says each and every time he pokes me. After he does it a few more times, I grab his hands and hold them down to the seat while he tries to remove his hands. I might be using a little bit of super strength...

"All right, I have a question-" I poke my head in between the front seats. "You don't have to answer, yeah, but if you don't, I'll have my answer anyway. Was that your first kiss since 1945?" I ask Steve, Nat immedately starting to glare at Steve.

"You two kissed?" She asks, eyes never leaving Steve Rogers. 

"Well, I had to make sure Rumlow didn't catch us-" Nat doesn't stop glaring for a second, Steve shifting uncomfortably.

"That bad, huh?" He asks me, keeping his eyes away from Nat.

"I didn't say that." I smile at him as Stiles gets his hand free. 

"Well, it kind of sounds like thats what you're saying." He makes the mistake of looking over at Nat and looking her in the eyes. The eyes she is currently glaring at him with. We swerve as he moves his eyes back to the road, obviously uncomfortable.

"No, I didn't." I continue, seeing Stiles smirking in the review mirror as he starts to poke me again. "I just wondered how much practice you had."

"You don't need practice-" Steve protests.

"Everyone needs practice!" I protest back, smiling. "I got most of my practice in high school- with my boyfriend then girlfriend." I say, looking at Stiles before he can start to make fun of me. 

"It was not my first kiss since 1945." Steve cuts me off before I can start talking about Josie or Landon again. "I'm 95, not dead."

"So you don't have a girlfriend?" Nat asks, her eyes still in a glare, but seemingly curious as well.  Steve just laughs.

"Believe it or not, it's kind of hard to find someone with shared life expierence." Steve says, just as Stiles hits the back of my head. 

"You know what you piece of shi-" I whip around, grabbing both of his hands as he attempts to get away. I grab the seat belt he was not using, like an idiot, and tie his hands to the seat of the car. That took me about 20 minutes. Maybe I am losing my edge when it comes to kicking Stiles Stilinski's ass. I go back in between the two other Avengers, realizing that I had missed a whole conversation between the two of them, smiling at them as Nat looks back at me, and then Stiles, and then back to me. I just smile, her shaking her head.

"Just don't kill him." Mama Spider says, putting her feet back on the dash, which Cap promptly pushes off.

"I make no promises."

"Ha."