I expect you |21|

Kehlani Smith 2:45m Grand opening 🎉

Kehlani Smith
2:45m
Grand opening 🎉

Im currently at my house finishing up some touches to my hair and makeup them I'll be ready for my grand opening.

Im too excited this is going to be life changing forreal!

They're will be 100 people attending my opening just because I didn't want to overcrowd the shop too much but enough to show my success .

Out of the 100 about 25 is my friends and kentells family and unfortunately not kentrell since he has a "meeting with his lable" his ole dent headed ass .

I flat iron the last finishing piece of my 30 inch long hair that reach my butt while listening to my music that was connected to my Bluetooth speaker .

Everyone like gang nem  and kentrell mom , Kendall and Teelee was already downstairs in my house we were all going to leave together .

I ran my the palms of my hands one more time laying my hair down slicking down any lil hairs that might've been up .

Then looked in the mirror and applied some clear lipgloss and sprayed more body mist and unplugged everything and walk out my bathroom .

I slid in my heels to take quick pictures in then after I'm putting slides on until I make it  to my event cause chile my feet going be aching.

I walk down the stairs to be meet with everybody sitting around chatting , some of the boys was on my back patio smoking because ion play that in my new house at all .

Only mf go against it is Kentrell and his ass pay a smoking fee cuz he got tired of me beating his ass and putting em out .

Anywho ..

" ouuu best you look goodt bitch ! " tae said .

"No bitch YOU look goodt tf " I replied eye balling her fit up and down . Her chocolate complexion was everything , with her fresh lace that fit her so well . The arms set, was definitely giving.