B-6

Jungkook gulped.

He looked at the paper again, tensing. He read it about three times until he understood what taehyung was asking. His cheeks turned a bright shade of red, it suddenly felt hot. He gulped, because he knew exactly what taehyung was asking.

Taehyung wanted him to suck his dick.

like the same way he would suck on a lollipop.

No one has ever asked him such thing.

But jungkook didn't know how to. He knows what dick is because he owns one; and what suck means because he quite fancies lollipops; so put together in a sentence, he was smart enough to comeprehend what taehyung was asking. He may be naive, but he was smart, he was always by himself but he was always observant. He understood and knew quite a lot.

but what he didn't know was how to execute such information.

He never thought much about such sexual things because he knew he would never get to experience them. So those thoughts were buried in the back of his head, never to be resurfaced. And neither did he want to experience such sinful things. For as long as his breath still stinks, he wouldn't ever dare open his mouth, nor think of such things.

He would be a disappointment.

not that he even wanted to suck a strangers dick.

So he simple wrote no on the paper and gave it back to Taehyung.

Taehyung took the paper, and frowned, writing something else before throwing it back to jungkook.

and jungkook opened it.

its really big and afterwards, I could fuck you good if you want;)

Jungkook cheeks burned, he felt embarrassed; his legs shaked under his desk. He played with the hem of his shirt as he replied,

I'm sorry. I can't suck dick.

And threw it back to taehyung. He turned back around, fidgeting with his fingers. He hoped, no, prayed taehyung would stop writing these notes to him. Because he really had no interest, and the teacher had warned him once, told him to pay attention. the students had looked at him and jungkook felt so small, so tiny and very much flustered. It was only his first day and he already got a warning.

Jungkook looked at his lap with hooded eyes. He felt his cheeks heat up. He's never met someone so, so, weird? Yeah, Taehyung is weird.

He was deep in stupor when a paper hit his back, this time it didn't land on his desk, rather hit the back of his top shoulder and fell to the ground. He heard it fall, he heard the crisp sound echo when it hit the fancy platinum tiles, but he ignored it. He acted as if he din't feel it, as if he didn't hear it and turned to the board where the teacher was wrapping up her her explanation.

Jungkook didn't care what Taehyung wanted anymore. He won't even talk to him after this and he will definetly ask the teacher to move him far away from him. He hopes the teacher would understand and move him else where; he also prays he doesnt share anymore classes with him too. Jungkook will avoid him at any cost. In fact, it was a mistake, a felony, to have even responded to him. Why did he think-- well what had been done cannot be undone but it could be ignored.

And that was exactly what Jungkook was doing as he hurridely walked out the classroom when the bell rang.  He held onto the straps of his book bag tightly, and quickened his strides; he wasn't sure where room 108, his next class was, which was the history of art, but he kept glancing at the numbers on the doors as he passed by; he lifted his glasses, squinting thoroughly, biting his lips lightly. people were staring at him and it made him nervous.

He was quite used to it but people had intense stares as if they've never seen someone wear a mask. Those stares burned through his soul, he could feel them alsmot piercing his skin. And suddenly, it was getting hot. The tempeture in jungkooks body rose to a high degree. He could feel sweat dripping down his pits, and down his forehead. He just wanted to get to his next classrom soon, or go somewhere but no matter how fast he walked, that voice,

that deep unique husky voice he heard ealier. The voice that sent shivers down his spine. The voice that belonged to a prominent handsome young man he calls his classmate. One he doesn't want to befriend, kept calling his name. He could hear him catching up to him too.

"Yo, Jungkook!" Kim taehyung called, his voice yet so deep. The name that he called echoing the loud hallway. That gained a mojority of peoples attention, all towards him and the boy infront of him, who he seems to be chasing after.

Taehyung could see jungkooks shoulders tremble and the straps on his book bag tighten. He almsot laughed at the boy, he's quite a shy one, an introvert maybe, Taehyung assured himself. and that might just be why he wants to "talk" to the boy. He hasn't seen many people like him in the few years he's been to school, especially one that wore a mask and glasses.

He jogged faster, until when jungkook was about to turn, he caught his right hand. He didn't put any force into the grip, but when he gripped the male, he felt as if he was holding something so fragile from the way jungkook turned around, hitting his chest with his forehead.

Taehyung looked at the boy who was about three inches shorter than him. With hooded eyes he looked through his glasses, to see the eyes, eyes, that were so large and dark. They were so cold. So beautuful yet so vapid: monotonous. Taehyung has never witnessed such forlorn eyes that showed nothing. That had no meanig, no life almost.

Jungkook quickly moved away from taehyung; "I'm sorry," he mumbled, his head down in embarassment.

"You didn't do anything worth apologizing for, wooder," Taehyung said, with a slight smirk. "Why are you sweating so much?" He asked, his hands wanting to caress jungkooks bangs but before he could touch him, jungkook flinched and moved back.

"I-its h-hot in h-here," Jungkook stuttered, words slipping out his lips as he's nervous and anxious. He seemed to be struggling to let each words out and his voice was quivering.

Though indeed his voice was quivering, Taehyung noticed how shy and soft it sounded. He quite liked it. Jungkook had the voice that of which was gentle and soothing, calming to the ears. Taehyung thought it was a waste he didn't join the singing course.

Speaking of voices, the mouth its coming out of must be just as pretty. Probably even better. Beautiful?

Big? No.

Maybe small? No.

It was probably neither. Taehyung couldn't seem to pinpoit what type of lips, plumb or thin jungkook had. He wanted to know. He was sure jungkook was a cutie from his big doe eyes, long lashes and thick yet soft eyebrows. He was curious what pretty boy was under that mask,

And what his mouth could do,

how it looked like,

and if it could take his big cock.

His eyes lingered on jungkooks for a bit, he dicided he had a new goal that week. But seeing how the boy was so shy and innocent, it may even take longer but he fancied the boy. And now that he has set his eyes on this unique shy boy, he will definetly complete his goal.

"Want to go somewhere cooler?" Taehyung smirked, his voice a kind of cheeky and brazen.

____________________
it's been a minute in this book
myf ya'll i've been a lil lazyyy
____________________
<<The boy who stinks>>
-Dee