Chapter 2: BoBoiBoy Reverse!

Hello dear readers!!

It will be a triple update!

I have already write some chapters of this story before I published it (it include the fight!)

This book is based on more action unlike the previous one!

And also!!

Elemental Fluff! (not ships, I don't like it)

So Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.

(Previous)

"I'm BoBoiBoy Reverse."

(Back to present!)

"Reverse Thunderstorm!" Reverse transformed in the furious lightning element.

"Thunderstorm?" Gang exclaimed.

He charged at the gang despise their shocked faces. He was about to slash Yaya but a familiar blade stopped his attack.

"Stop!" The person yelled who was no other than BoBoiBoy.

Reverse transformed back and just smirked and backed away. "Greetings BoBoiBoy. I hope we can play around together."

BoBoiBoy only glared in response. Clearly, he don't like his opposite self, cuz it's "his opposite" which is not a good thing to start with.

"So BoBoiBoy, i can see with your looks how much hate you have on me, leaving the fact we just met and are the same person."

"Their is only one BoBoiBoy and ofcourse, Elemental Master, and that will be me. So their is no need of you now." Reverse lazily replied.

Seeing the ready-for-fight BoBoiBoy, he said, "How about, you spilt in seven while I'll do that too. It will make it clear whoose elements are more strong, thus he will be the winner. If you aren't afraid to do that ofcourse." Reverse mocked only intimidating BoBoiBoy further. BoBoiBoy smirked and replied. "You asked for it."

A glowing circle surrounded BoBoiBoy representing the elements symbols, same with Reverse. A flash of light surrounded the area, the the light disappeared, fourteen elements were seen.

"Thunderstorm Barrier!" Reverse Thunderstorm created a large lightning engulfed barrier separating them from the rest of the gang, avoiding interference. And then the fight begun.

Don't worry that this chapter is short. I have moved the fight on the next chap. And it will be soon out as i promised."

Bye!!!