I cover my mouth, disbelief with what I see with my own eyes and i shake my head. It freaking hurts! GOD! I clutched my chest in pain. This pain is far more worst than i get before . A broken heart. I can feel my mate bond waver from it.

"Hunter..." i said soft.

I can't even think properly. Why? Of all this time is it a lie?! Then, Rebecca's eyes met with mine and she disgustingly moan.

"My Alpha..huff-ahh!" she intentionally scream in pleasure as her eyes never leave mine.

She smirks at me and whisper something at his ears while moaning. Hunter positioning her up close to him and thrust her more as he tilt his head back to me with those hatred eyes then he focus on Rebecca back. I wince from his reaction towards me. Am i that bad?

"Just ignore her, love. I didn't mark her yet. She's playing hard to get it's fucking annoying" he groan in disgust and he didn't even have any ounce of guilt in his voice. He didn't look at me at all like i am very disgusting to look. He never called me 'love' before and he has the guts to tell Rebecca that easy.

He kisses her neck like how he kissed me. It hurts god! I scream. Why? Why would he cheats on me. My knees becomes weak when I try to walk to the door. I need to get out from here.  I wipe my violent tears as I grip the gym door handle hard. He plays with my feelings and my wolf feel the pain from our mate's betrayal.

Devastated.

I ran out and during the mid-run my body becomes imbalance as I hit lean against the student locker at my left. I cried non-stop. How could he? Is it because i didn't let him mark me? Is this some sort of revenge?

I continue to run and went to the toilet. I feel like my heart has been ripped off from my body and turn into madness.

"Stupid cheater! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" I scream and my tears didn't stop.

I crouched down hugging my legs as I touch my chest. It hurts so bad in here. So bad. My sob becomes worst. I stand and look myself in the mirror. I looked messed. I need to get out from here and talk with Riley about this. Is this what mate bond is? Is this how soulmate works? It's all a lie.

The lights suddenly flickered for few times. I wash my hands and lean against the counter. I can't stop crying. Am i getting attached to him so easily that I feel very pain and betrayed from what he did? I wipe my eyes and stare into the mirror. Then, the lights stop and the rest room becomes pitch black. I gasp from the sudden black out.

The sound of water tap ticking was heard from the quietness of this place. I froze and breath. Something is not right.

Then, the lights came back and I scream from horror. I cover my mouth as the smell of fresh blood smears onto the floor. My eyes met with the reflection of the mirror of a guy hanging on the ceiling with black and blue bad bruises, hand was twisted in an unimaginable way and legs was slit badly. I huffed and panic as my tears well up again. What the hell is happening?!

I turn my body to the front and i cried even more, it's Victor. What kind of craziness is this? It happen in just few seconds.

"Oh my god" i quiver as my eyes widen when his mouth was slit horribly across his face and he was hanged with a metal string that have pointy edges along the string that makes his neck bruises badly. I think i'm going crazy. I run to the door and it is locked. The sound of blood ticking on the floor and i feel goosebumps as the lights flicker again. It's cold.

"No no no..please!" i cried while wiggling the door knob like a mad person. Why is this happening to me?

"Please someone. Please" i can't scream as tears keep pouring down heavily and my body weakening.

I'm scared, afraid and i feel weak. I bang the door and beg someone to open the door. It feels like it came out from a horror movie where the disfigure horror corpse is just behind me, staring at my vulnerable state. I don't deserve this. Why would people have to be so mean to me?

"Anyone! Open the door!.." i cried as I wiggle the door non-stop.

Then, the door click, someone has open it from the outside. The door knob is twist to the side and I attack whoever it was at the door with a hug as my knees wobble. I'm so scared that i can't walk. The moment i hug whoever the person is, nothing matters anymore. I let it all out like i'm depend on it. I sob.

"What the hell just happen?" This guy breath, he's taken off guard by my sudden hug and suddenly his hand rub my back gently as I cried in his chest. I hug him cause I am so scared to be alone, to see something so traumatic, scary and heartbreaking in one day.

"Rose?" This guy asked. Helia?

"H-helia?" I murmured.

Remember when i said, Hunter has a younger brother? It's Helia. He's 16, one year younger than me. He's a total opposite of Hunter. Hunter is very aggressive, hot headed, soon to be alpha but as for Helia he is more relax and reserved. He's a copy of Jesse from head to toe while Hunter is like his father, Alexis.

"What's wro- oh fuck!" He cursed as he hugs me protectively while stepping 1 step backward when he sees Victor's hanging on the ceiling

"What's wro- oh fuck!" He cursed as he hugs me protectively while stepping 1 step backward when he sees Victor's hanging on the ceiling. The rest room door was wide open. He walk behind slowly and hitch.

"What the hell just happened?" He breath. I cried and hug him tighter.

"You're badly shaking Rose. I'll take you to my brother" he said soft while rubbing my back gently.

"No! I don't want!" I shake my head violently covering myself against him.

"I don't want have anything to do with him! He cheats! I saw with my own eyes. He betrayed me" i sob even more. I grab as I hug his back hard. Talking about this to his brother makes my heart breaks more.

"My brother wouldn't do such thing. You're his mate"

"No! I saw it with my own eyes! He's with Rebecca at the gym. He even said to my face that i am fucking annoying because i didn't let him mark me. I run to the restroom and this happened" i cried. My body shakes.

Heavy footsteps were heard along the hallway and it's them.

"Guys, what happen?" Riley exclaimed. In instant, I attack her with a hug and she jump. I hide my face against his shoulder and I cried. I feel very vulnerable as I just want to be with someone, to feel safe.

"What the hell?!" Gordon shout disbelief. The other murmurs and gasp from the horror. Riley hugs me back and cover her mouth when she took a glimpse in the rest room.

"We need to call Hunter right now. The way the Blood Moon pack described it, it resembles. The neck and twisted hand. Babe i want you and her out from here" Gordon demand. Riley nod.

"Yes, it's the same from the crime scene. I already mind-link Hunter. He will come in any minute. Helia, you're here first. Tell us" Chad breaks the silence. Chad is one of the werewolf from the Blood Moon Pack, he's the same age as us. Hearing him said Hunter's name makes me shiver in pain.

"I heard someone cried for help and the door was locked. Then, I open it. It turns out..Rose in there" Helia explained.

My body flinch as I smell this chocolate and wood scent from behind. He's here.

"Riley, let's go" i whisper at her while hugging her tight.

"You don't want to see Hunter first? He's here" she said soft. I shake my head violently and let go of her. I just want to be out from here.