Chapter 4

Rose's POV

"Rose!"

Riley called out and heavy footsteps lung towards me. I cling to my sling bag nervously and bite my lips. Oh god. I shut my eyes and breath.

I can feel Riley hands on my shoulder and pull me facing to the group. I panic.

"Riley, i think i have something to do" i gave in a nervous laugh while we're in a pull-pull state. You don't understand, I don't want to meet him!

"No, you're coming with me" she exclaimed while dragging me by my feet.

"Guys, this is Rose. Rose, this is my friends. From the right, this is Alfred, Rebecca, Ashton, Gordon, Logan, Liam, Jack, Sophie, Mathew and...Hunter" the moment my eyes met with this tattoo guy,Hunter...my eyes widen in horror. His sharp eyes penetrates through me. It's him. It's really him.

His has this dark brown-black hair and among the people in this group, he's the most handsome of them all. I swear all girls would have a crush on him. He screams power and his devilish expression scares me the most. He crossed his arms against his body as his muscle flex, intimidatingly. The stares that he has giving me is venomous. It's like he is looking down at me.

Last encountered flash through my mind as i shut my eyes.

"Are you okay? Rose?"

Riley's voice breaks me from my scared thoughts. I can feel hot gazes are on me. All of them are so muscular and almost the same body built.

"I'm fine. Hi guys" i wave shyly.

All of them greet and welcome me. Well, that's a first. I gulp as Hunter's eyes met mine. My heart skips a beat.

"Before the movie starts, lets have dinner shall we? We have around 40 minutes" Riley exclaimed. The group groan hungrily and they walk to the food court.

"I'm starving babe" Gordon's link her arms around Riley's shoulder and they left with the group. Wait for me!

I shudder as I sense someone stands behind me. It's him. He didn't budge from his place and I don't dare to look at him. I walk briskly leaving him behind. The more I walk, the more nearer he become. I searched the others but in second, they're gone.

I'm going to kill Riley for this!

The crowds starts to hover and pushing each other around. The food court seems small and people scatters all around us. Some of them bump into me and I manage to balance myself from falling but luck is not by my side, I was pushed by this one big bulky guy from my left.

"Hey-"

I try to balance myself and my back hit against a stone chest from behind. My body stiff.

I twist my head up and look at the person that I am lean too. My eyes widen like i've seen a freaking ghost. It's him. Our eyes met and I flinch from his grip. We're few inches closed and I can smell his minty breath. Some people bump into Hunter but he didn't waiver from his stand.

"Watch where you going, Rose" he whisper towards me as his grip tighten. I shiver from his sharp serpent eyes that focused on me. I squirm from his grip but he didn't release it. People might see us as a couple having a fight in the middle of the hall. 

"Stop saying my name like you know me"

"I can call any name that I want, kitten" he said darkly. Kitten?!

"Hunter! " i warned as I pull my arm. This guy is mad, he didn't move a muscle from where he is standing while i am working hard like crazy.

"Good, i can skip the introduction then" his husky voice lingers through my ears. I shiver.

I stomped my feet protestingly while pulling my hand like my life depends on it. His eyes bore intensely into mine. A hint of amusement plastered on his face. In second, he position me in front of him. Now, we're eye to eye.

"Try harder, kitten"

"I'll kill you!"

"Not until i'll kill you first" he smirks.

"I'm going to kill you in your damn sleep!" I gritted my teeth. Oh i hate him.

"Are you suggesting that we're going to sleep together? " he breath.

He yank my arm higher and i'm on tip toe. He lower his devilish handsome dark face towards me, leveling his gaze par on my face.

"W-what? No!" I whisper shout. My mind spin from his sudden action. I froze.

"Is that a challenge?" He continue as he raised his eyebrow,amused as eyes widen from excitement. This guy is a psychopath!

I squirm frantically against his strong hold and I use my other hand to push his strong grip against mine.

"Let. Go. Of. Me" i ignored his question. The moment our hands collided against each other, the sparks came. It happen again. The electric spark. I flinched and both of us let go of it. I stare at Hunter, confuse as he gaze at me with mix expression.

He felt that too.

"You-you're crazy!" I scream at him.

I walked one step backward, attempt to turn around to run from him but in second, Hunter pulls me roughly dragging me to the nearest room at the hall. He dragged me inside this one small room at the corner of the cinema. He slammed the door hard while locking it.

"H-hunter.." i quiver as i'm in my brink of tears. He's rough. What is he even doing?

Without a blink, he slams me against the wall making me facing it as my back body lean closely against him. Some suppliers from the room fell down making a big crash sound. I gasp. His left arm cage my hand suffocatingly against my stomach as his other hand grab my other hand slamming it on the wall. He huffed against my ears. He huffed like he needs air.

He intertwine both of his hands against mine possessively and it happen again. That spark. I gasped even more as the warm sparks overflow throughout my body. I feel warm and content from his touch as tears flow down from my eyes silently. His suffocating possessive demeanor brings joy internally. It's like something is reborn inside me.

Without instant warning, he nibble onto my skin a bit almost teasingly. My head jolts up and i gasp. His possessive intertwined fingers becomes a bone crashing squeeze.

"H-hunter.." i begged. He ignored me.

Suddenly, i smell the most intoxicating scent ever that I've ever smell in my life. The scent of dark chocolate and fresh manly wood struck into my nostrils. I breath silently, enchanted from that wonderful scent.

Rose.

Mate.

Mate!

Huh? Mate?

"MATE!"