This was a sign that the Ninja had appeared.

Morro could not feel his feet or heart. It hurt too much. It was too much of a shock. The place where he lived for so long... Was on fire, everything was destroyed... And now, the speechless little soul- may die.

He tried to get this out of his mind, but it was hard. And other thoughts had come to him one after another... and his condition slowly worsened.

The uncontrollable wind had felt something coming out of the menacing fire of the once-quiet building. He looked forward in pain. In the middle of the fire, steps..

"..Kai..?"

His voice cracked as he spoke his name. He could see in the redhead's hands.. holding a scared clump of fur in his hands, a little burned at the peaks. He had received Lilith from someone dear to him.

"Lilith!" The white fur cat with black spots, now gray from the smoke, came trembling terribly in his master's arms. His dear cat came into his hands. Safe, alive. "Muchísimas gracias, mi pequeña cereza..." He said in Spanish. He was too agitated and at the same time relieved that his cat was safe, that he didn't care what language he was speaking at the moment.

Kai smiled under his mask, understanding what he had been told. "El placer es mío, mi corazón.~"

Morro wanted to say something about this, that this is not the time for it at all.

"Morro! Are you okay?!" The Green Ninja had appeared, accidentally pushing Kai aside.

"I'm fine, Green Ninja." He said in a calm, slightly broken voice, winking at him.

"O-oh." Lloyd realized there were other civilians around. "Ahem. Good. We.. we're leaving now. The fire has been extinguished. Be careful."

They were gone.

Morro looked at the block. Burnt. In the ashes. In ravages. The black smoke of the fire was still rising in the darkening sky. The brunette sighed. Immediately after the Ninjago's rescuers left, he had received two messages from two different people. One more agitated than another. He didn't answer them, just sighed hard, frustrated... Crying there for a short time... Taking his kitten close to his chest..

The wind creates a kind of sphere of protection around him. He didn't want to be touched by anyone now. He just wanted to cry for a while, quietly, to release himself.

After calming down, walking slowly and hard on the road slightly lit by the warm light of the lamps placed on the gray sidewalk, a phone call he received.

"Heyyy, Mrs. G..." She was Lloyd's mother, Koko Garmadon. "Yes.. I'm fine- -- All right. No burns, stay calm. -- Of course.. I'm coming now."

He hang up. He looked at the cat wrapped in a black jacket he was wearing before. "Looks like we're going to pay a visit to Mrs. Koko, Lilith." He said, smiling hard, then falling from his face.

When he arrived... he didn't even get inside because-

"Morro!! All right?? Are you ok!? No burns or anything worse!?" Koko had begun. She was worried. Morro was relieved that Wu didn't know about it, not yet. If he knew, he was already here, with his gaze as a worried old man.

"I'm fine, Mrs. G." He smiled a little forced. "Is Lloyd here?"

"He's in his room.. He's waiting for you. He knew you were coming."

"Yeah.. Can you take care of Lilith, please? I'd like to talk to Lloyd. I have a little present for his birthday. What... is left of him, hehe.." He still smiled.