Shopping with Mother-in-law

Start from the beginning

She looked at his eyes and felt like his words meant more than a single meaning..

She brought him back to his bed and he didn't tease her again.

-------

Next day, Suhasini took Madhana out for shopping.. The mall which they entered was an elite mall.

Madhana: Its been years since I came out for shopping..

Suhasini: Sorry Maa... It took me sometime to bring you out..

Madhana: Don't worry my child.. You did as you promised.. So don't worry.. Come let's stroll around..

They both shopped for sometime and then Madhana went to restroom. Suhasini waited for her outside a jewelry store.

Latha: Who do we have here??? Wow.. First lady..

Suhasini: Do I know you??

Even though she asked that question to that lady.. She could guess who it was based on the person standing next to her..

Monica: Hello Suhasini... I'm here to shop with my future mother-in-law..

Suhasini: You again forgot to address my proper name..

Latha smirked..

Latha: addresses are earned... We cannot call you her highness or majesty just because you married a royal..

Suhasini: I don't wish for titles.. And proper way of addressing my name is Suhasini Aditya... I taught this to your daughter-in-law last time..

Ippo ungalku..

Latha: Enna vaai.. Chii... Low class nu prove pandre...

Suhasini: unga history eh konja naal munnadi dhaan therinjikitten..

Latha: adhuku..

Suhasini: Illa sonnen..

She had a smile creeping on her face..

Monica: Aunty you don't worry.. She is of poor background.. Avale yaarum perusa madhikradhu kooda illa..

See.. Here I'm shopping with my future mother-in-law.. Adhellam avaluku kuduthu vekkale.. These are the times I really feel happy that I didn't marry into palace..

Madhana: It wouldn't have happened even if you wished..

She walked briskly towards Suhasini..

Madhana: Child.. I told you to wait inside.. Why are you waiting outside??

Suhasini: I just waited for you Maa. I wanted to go with you..

They both went inside the store without even turning back.. Madhana did not even look at Latha.

Latha and Monica followed them inside. Madhana wanted to buy something for her daughter-in-law. Suhasini also wished to buy something for Adi from her savings.

Madhana: Show me bracelets.. Recent models would do fine..

Salesman: As you wish, your majesty..

She then selected few and showed to Suhasini..

Madhana: select the one you wish..

Suhasini: enaku venom maa..

Madhana: its gift from me.. You shouldn't say no..

Suhasini: okay..

She smiled.. Monica was infuriated to see all this.. She was acting with Latha. She did not like when Madhana and that poor girl got along so well..