"Seriously, you can't think he doesn't notice the change in you." Says Zoriah.

"He clueless I think."

"C'mon, he has to notice you throwing up, your eating difference, or the tantrum crying you be putting on. Even I wanted to run away from you."

"He sees but he's too afraid I might cry the entire day to say anything."

"Smart man," says Zoriah.

"You're crazy," says Allison laughing.

"My body and hormones don't belong to me anymore. I can't help it."

"So how does this factor into your decision-making," asks Zoriah seriously turning our conversation.

"It does change things," say Allison.

"I know it does but I'm not one hundred percent sure I'm pregnant. My hormones can just be playing a massive sick joke on me and if I am, this time around I will make the best decision possible after weighing all my pros and cons."

"I think that's wise since you have to be more flexible than usual," says Allison.

"Whatever decision you make, just know I support you but with that being said you're not getting rid of me easily," says Zoriah.

"And me," says Allison.

"You guys are the best" Tears burn in my eyes and then stream down my face as I look at my support team and hear their words.

"I love you," says Zoriah and I reach over the table hugging them both as my tears start to pour out. They comfort me as Allison cries saying "I never had a moment like this before."

It takes us a few minutes to pull ourselves together when we pull away we are all tear-stained faces sitting in the pub looking crazy with eyes on us and whispers all around.

We then burst out laughing, cleaning our faces.

"I can't believe you make me cry in a pub full of people," say Allison, and Zoriah agrees.

"Yeah right blame the pregnant lady," I say.

They both roll their eyes at me and I shrug my shoulders at their accusations.

"So Zoriah how's things with Vincent and his mom," I ask.

"No improvement but he swears I have to give her one more try and if it doesn't work I don't have to try anymore."

"Is that what you want" ask Allison.

"I mean it's his mother, I don't want to come between that but if she is ready to be civil I guess I can too."

"I think you should try Zoriah," says Allison.

"It wouldn't hurt to, she had the wrong impression about you. You should show her who you really are. I'm sure she will get the picture," I say.

"I hope so," says Zoriah but not optimistically about the idea.

"Well, he did say you don't have to keep trying if it doesn't work this time," I say.

"I just have to wait and see how it goes," she says. "So what about you ms Allison when are we meeting this boyfriend," asks Zoriah.

There it goes she blushes, "you're so cute," says Zoriah.

"You can meet him today he's picking me up in a few minutes," Say Zoriah.

"So you ditching us," I ask.

"No! Zoriah is leaving us first remember."

"Shoot I have to meet my brother at six but I'm not leaving until I see this boyfriend that has my alley blushing this way," Says Zoriah.