Closing

Hey guys, long time no update (hehe get it)

So, this is a surprise gift from me to you guys who's been so loyal and supportive since way before I started. Honestly, you could say it's also a parting gift...

This book has been going on for three years holy shit and I felt bad for leaving it incomplete like this for those who has been supporting it since day one. Mascaught is the kind of book where I was just free from doing anything I want, that's what I probably love most doing it.

It's fun and simple.

The reason the update got delayed was because I was trying to prolong the story and trying to find ways how to end it. After editing and editing, I kinda lost track of it... And I was more focused on my other books. So it was just sitting here incomplete.

This was an old version, one I'm not satisfied with. After literal years of waiting, I wanted you guys to read something satisfactory especially in the last chapter. Just literally 3 years... Why did I do that? You guys don't deserve this!! I dunno if I achieved that with this ending tho...

But instead of just leaving it like this, I just decided to publish and complete this book because like I said, you guys deserve to know how it ends. Anyways, thank you again for your support with this book and its entire journey! I love you guys so much 💜

This is the last thing I can do for you!

-iGYSmetahuman