20 | sparks

y/n cameron

"I wish you could see yourself the way I do."

Those words made my knees tremble. I ended our kiss and looked at Enzo in his eyes.

"What's wrong, love?" He asked caressing my cheek.

I look down and took a breath.

"Enzo, I don't want to ruin our friendship."

Enzo lifts my head to meet his gaze and he laughed—almost sadly, "That's the thing, I don't want us to be friends." he admits. "Besides, we never really had a friendship. It was on and off,"

I smiled. I took in the view. His messy brown hair, the faint freckles scattered across his face, his hazelnut eyes, so warm and comforting, I could drink it up and get lost in it. 

"Maybe it's a sign," he shrugs.

I raise a brow, "A sign?"

"That we were meant to be more than friends."

                                     — ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

Enzo stayed in my room for a little while as we cuddled and talked.

creds to bae ashesmybeloved

He gave me one of his rings and I fiddled with it—who knew I had feelings for my frenemy?

I felt someone staring and I was met with Lorenzo looking straight into my eyes.

I smile and raise a brow, "What?"

He smirks and looks down, shaking his head, "No, nothing,"

I frown, "Is everything alright?" I took his hands and squeeze them tight letting him know that I was here for him.

"Never better." he looks at me with a lopsided smile in which I gladly return to.

We kept eye contact until the door burst open to Nyx with a red face.

"Y/N," she looks at me and I feel a little worry. I looked at Enzo who just shrugs.

Onyx stops and gave exchanged looks at Enzo—then at me. She smirks and raise a brow moving her attention on my hands with Enzo's and having one of his rings on my finger.

I clear my throat and bring my hands back with Enzo doing the same, scratching his head.

"Well—um. I think I should go now," he awkwardly said. He stood up and walk towards the door, "uh bye,"

I smile and waved him off. When his full body was out the door, Nyx slams the door shut and folded her arms, giving me a grin.

She stayed like that for a few seconds before she started squealing and jumping on my bed. I laugh at her childish scene.

"Bitch tell me right now." She says with a serious tone.

I snorted, "Tell you what?"

She frowns, "Y/N motherfucking Cameron, you know what the hell I'm talking about,"

"No, but please, do give me a hint." i continued the play—of course I knew what she was fucking talking about but I wanted to mess with her.

She gave me a death stare and I batted my eyes innocently.

"Don't make me get it out of you." she warns.

"Mhmm,"

Onyx groans and took my hands in hers ,"Please Y/N I swear to fucking god."

I chortled at her complaining and nodded my head, "okay okay!" she sits up and grab a pillow, hugging while I told her what happened.

                                     — ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

"And then yeah, you came," I smiled.

Nyx was holding tight to me.

"Y/N holy shit that was—so fucking cute." she gasped, "But why didn't you tell me about the dress situation?" She whispers

I look down at the ring Enzo gave me and played with it, "I don't know Onyx.. I guess I was distracted at how beautiful it looked and how pretty the girl looked wearing and well. Yeah." I muttered.

"Oh Y/N," Onyx pulls me into a hug.

I loved Nyx's hugs. They were the best and I felt so safe and comfortable. It was like a big sister type of hug—sure Layla gives me hugs but nothing can top Nyx's.

"So, any particular reasons why you came in with a red face?" I tease, trying to change the topic.

Onyx gasped in remembrance, "Oh my god. Y/N, Theo asked me for Yule ball," she bit her lip in excitement. I look at her with the widest smile and hug her once again.

You could say that we were the luckiest girls in the world—although I'm not sure what me and Enzo were.

-

-

a/n:

filler chapter, sorry for the slow ass update I was in a bad position the last few days

SHUT THE FUCK UP— no way 800+ people have read this WHAT??

THABKYOU HOLY SHIT