7 | a shitty therapy session

y/n cameron

After one of the best showers ever, I called Theo to come up.

My heart broke when I saw him come with a frown on his face and head, drooped. I walk over to him and gave him a big hug.

"Did I do something wrong?" He muttered on the crook of my neck. I shook my head repeatedly, "No. No Theo, of course not,"

He let go of the hug and I drag him onto my bed sitting with his legs crossed.

"Well, I don't know anymore." he said. I tilted my head in confusion.

"I mean, I want her to be happy. I-I feel guilty for being jealous,"

I shook my head. "Theo it's okay. I mean...you do like her right?" He nodded his head.

"You've always imagined the two of you together and seeing her with another guy...well, it hurts. It hurts because you've watched her for so long until she watches another guy. You shouldn't feel guilty. I think I would be jealous too. Fuck I'm so bad at this," I groaned loudly and face plant my palm.

Suddenly an idea came in my head "Hey how about this, we go get firewhiskey, food and we'll have a party here? Or something just to get your mind off it? And look at the good side, they might not even be a thing!"

Theo looked at me and snorted, "Your shit at this, but sure, why not. I need something to distract myself anyway," he smiled and shrugged.

"I think I'm beginning to take your place as the jokester in the group." he took a pillow and threw it in my face—which I missed to catch.

"Never." he laughed.

"After dinner." I planned. He agreed and went out.

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

I snuck out to go to the kitchens where I could get firewhiskey. My mission was to help Theo forget about Onyx with Adrian—by getting drunk.

When I went inside, I was greeted by a friendly house elf, Dobby. He was the sweetest person—elf? I've ever met. Sure he looks creepy and weird but you know what? Fuck the looks, his personality was the best thing ever.

"Hello Miss Cameron, what can we do for you?" He asked politely.

"Oh please Dobby, calling me Y/N is good enough plus, if you refer to me as Miss I feel old—like I'm a teacher or something." I assured him. He nodded and smiled.

"Could I please get some firewhiskey?"

"Of course Miss- uh- Y/N," I chuckled at his slight stutter and took a seat on the counter. He left and came back with one whole bottle of whiskey.

"Thank you Dobby!" I took the whiskey and gave him a hug, walking back to the Slytherin common room.

                                    — ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

When I went inside my dorm I was greeted by five boys. Enzo, Theo, Matt, Draco and Blaise. They were chatting, Matt and Blaise on my bed the other three on the floor.

I look at Theo and raise a questioning brow.

"Did you bring the whiskey?" He asked. I didn't invite the rest of the boys but the more the merrier I guess?

"Uh yeah, here," I gave him the bottle and he gulped it down quick.

"Woah, calm down mate," Matt took the firewhiskey off Theo's hand and drank. He gave it to Draco, him to Blaise, Blaise to Enzo.

"Wha-hey! Save some for me dickheads." I frowned and took it off Enzo. I finished the rest of the whiskey and pressed my playlist, yes I do in fact make playlists for every occasion—what about it?

drunk with the boyz

Animals- maroon 5
Arabella- Arctic monkeys
Hayloft- mother mother
Burning pile- mother mother
R U mine?- Arctic monkeys
Super freak- Rick James
Goosebumps- Travis Scott
Often- the weekend
Disturbia- Rihanna
No role modelz- J.cole
Temporary fix- one direction

The boys were a big fan of Arctic Monkeys, mother mother and the neighbourhood when I introduced them to muggle music—Draco was the most shocked.

The boys and I started to dance and sing horribly—although Blaise was rather good at singing.

Slowly, each of us started to move slower and slower until we all dropped to the ground, our eyes seeing only pitch black.

Before I fell asleep and drop dead on the floor, I forced myself to move over to my bed and I collapsed, snuggling my pillow.

-

-

a/n:

sorry lovelies, I didn't make a playlist for this one but lmk if I should<3

filler chapter

13•7•22
hey, future kayla who's read filthy last year.
at the time i wrote this fanfic i hadn't read the book yet since i knew it was smut and i wasn't comfortable reading smut ( yet bc im a whore now ) so i didnt know blaise and onny were a thing which is the reason theo has a thing for onny