15 | deep shit

lorenzo berkshire

We ran through the hallways, leaving the floor wet. It was late night and we were trying to avoid getting  caught by Filch.

"You know, maybe we should find him a wife. He'd smile more." I suggested.

"Are you bloody joking? We'd have to give him a makeover first,"

We were turning left until we saw a figure. I place my hand to stop Y/N and she bumped behind me. I slowly turn around and signal her to go back.

We were running away but our squeaky shoes were making too much of a noise. Before we know it, Filch was chasing us, yelling "Students out of bed!"

We ran back down another hallway and ended up hiding in the kitchens where we were greeted with dobby and his friend, Blinky.

They looked at us up and down, "Mr Berkshire, Miss Cameron, may we ask why you're dripping wet?" Blinky asked in a soft voice. They were both creepy, but cute at the same time.

"Um, we were outside in the rain. Filch caught us and well—now we're here hiding from him," I smiled.

Y/N nodded in agreement, "Can we get the fire started?" Dobby hummed and went over.

a/n: we didn't start the fire...it was always burning since the world was turning

Blinky looked at us with sadness, "Are you okay Blinky?" I asked.

"Blinky is sad because you guys are cold" she suddenly gasps, "I think Blinky has some spare clothes somewhere, Miss Cameron can change here first." Blinky dragged Y/N over and I was left alone in the counter.

I look at Dobby who was struggling with the fire. I walked over and helped him which took a shit ton of persuasion for Dobby to let me do it myself.

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

I got changed after Y/N did.

We were now sitting with hot cocoa in front of the fireplace and a blanket over our shoulders. Dobby and Blinky were asleep—elves can sleep right? Whatever.

a/n: that was so not me asking if elves can sleep....enzos such a big dumbass (pls lmk tho)—so I can tell him 🙄

"Enzo?" Y/N softly spoke. I hummed and turn around.

"Yeah?"

"You promised to tell me what happened." my breath hitched. Fuck. No way was I gonna tell the girl who- was-the-reason I tensed up what I felt.

I look over to the fire, it's ashes flying around, "My mum." wow enzo. Out of all the things you could've said and you chose 'my mum'.

She looked at me and sat her cup down. She then reached in and pulled me in a hug. I return it and sunk in her soft touch.

"You're nothing like her," she whispered, "I promise."

Even if she can't see my face, I was grateful, "Thankyou..Y/N," I hug her tighter and we let go.

She looks at me as if she was waiting for something to happen, "Go on." she says.

"What?"

"Go on. Rant to me," she nods her head, "I'll listen," she promised. I took a deep breath.

TW mention of cuts

Most people would know I'm not one to talk deep shit as much as I need to—it's just something I'm not good at which destroys my mental health since it ends up with me cutting myself or throwing things around. I was stuck. I've never been in this position before.