6 | bubble man

y/n cameron

I was on my way walking to detention. I nearly forgot about my hatred towards Lorenzo until now.

I mean it was his fucking fault our potion exploded! If anything, I shouldn't have been here.

"Miss Cameron, have a seat while we wait for Mr Berkshire to appear." Snape informed me. The silence was awkward while we waited for Enzo.

Come one Enzo get your fucking ass here. Please for goodness sake.

Finally, Enzo arrived and took a seat near me.

"When I come back you two will have clean up this mess." he stated. We nodded and hummed signalling that we understood.

When he went out of the door I groaned loudly. The class was a mess. Spills were everywhere, the books clattered here and there and don't even get me started in the pots. It was absolutely disgusting.

"Right, thanks for cleaning." Enzo stood up and clasped his hands heading out the door. I walked towards him and yank him back.

"Hell no. You got us in detention so I should be heading out,"

"What the fuck? No I didn't." he defended himself

"You made the potion blew."

"Yeah because you didn't read it properly."

I opened my mouth but nothing came out, "Exactly, I'm right." he was rubbing it in my face and I hated every second of it.

I'll win the next argument.

"Fuck you." I flip him off and walked over to the bookshelf.

"Yeah, you wish,"

I ignore his comment, "You're still not leaving, or I will too." we both knew that if I had went out the door with him, we'd get in more trouble so he went after me.

                                     — ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

We had finished the bookshelf, tables and cauldrons, now we were up to mopping the floor.

Apparently Enzo never knew how to mop because believe it or not, he threw water on the floor and squirted the soap everywhere.

"Enzo! What the fuck are you doing!" I yelled.

"I'm mopping," he pointed to the 'obvious' "duh."

I slap my hand on my forehead and sighed in disbelief, "Do you even know how to mop?" He smiled sheepishly and shook his head—this boy I swear.

I walked towards him but my back met up with the floor and the only thing I saw was the ceiling. A strong pain unfolded on my back.

"Ow, fuck." I gasped and messaged the back of my head while Enzo was laughing.

I huffed and stood, giving Enzo a death stare. I look to a table where he placed the soap and took it. I squeezed the bottle and aimed at Enzo. He stopped laughing and froze looking at his clothes.

"Oh, Y/N you are so going to regret that." he said seriously.

"Nope, actually I don't regret a thing." I grin.

"Oh yeah?" He smirked.

"Oh yeah." I matched his smirk. As he tried to come towards me, I took the left over water and threw it at him. I snorted as bubbles started to form all over him.

"You're so dead!" He yelled.

I started to laugh as I looked at his appearance—fucking bubble man.

I regret getting distracted because next thing I know,
I was drenched head to toe with water. I shrieked at the sudden coldness.

"Enzo." I warned. He flipped me off and ran, I chased after him.

We started chasing each other around the room.

"Hey, this is a bit like ice skating," I exclaimed.

We skated and danced on the slippery floor. We snorted as we tried to make fake beards with the small bubbles and weird hairdos.

"Shit Enzo. We should probably clean the floor before we get in more trouble." I muttered. He nodded and stood up. He lend me a hand and I took it.

As I pulled into him, he fell. Of course he had to fucking fall on top of me.

"Enzo get off me, you're heavier than you think," I grunted as my body hit the floor. He struggled to stand up and kept slipping. I finally stood with him just to fall again as he tried to stop himself from doing that. My body landed on his.

Our faces were inches apart and his eyes bore into mind. It felt as if the world stopped around us, time was going slow and the tension was growing—until he decided to ruin the moment.

"Okay now you get off me," he pushed me off.

"Ow, merlin calm down." I muttered. We took a mop and started cleaning.

Enzo looked at me with wide eyes, his hands near his pocket, "Enzo?" i questioned him. he reached in and took out his wand.

"I bought my wand-"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" i scoffed, "Why didn't you do that earlier?!"

"I forgot okay!" he said. He then said a spell and our mess was cleaned up in a second.

The sound of faint footsteps came and we panicked.

"Quick hide it!" i said, referring to the wand.

a/n: don't think of anything else u dirty little shits 😠🙄

He placed it back in his pocket and the door burst open revealing an impressed yet weirded out Snape—probably because of our bubble beard which was slowly deforming, weird hairdo and wet clothes.

"You may go to the common room. And clean yourselves." he said in an embarrassed tone.

We shuffled out of the class and looked at each other. He looked as if he was made by bubbles and i haven't even seen what i look like so who am I to say. We snorted and ran through the hallways, leaving a trail behind us like we were slugs.

"Well someone slipped in a bubble bath." we were met with Mattheo sitting in front of the fire with his black-covered journal. He's always carrying that little book around with him, no one really knows why and trust me, you'll never find it off him.

"Detention must be fun," Theo piped in. He was sitting next to Matt smoking a cigar—no one really cares i mean, Enzo snuck in muggle weed before.

"Oh shit, I'm drippy." I snickered at my comment but I was actually dripping water onto the floor, my bubbles too.

"Is Onyx here?" i asked one of them, they both shook their head, "Went with Pucey somewhere." they replied. I smirked and raise a brow but then I frowned when I looked at Theo.

I remembered last year he developed a crush on her. I was the only one he'd told. Poor bloke, he must be devastated. I bit my lip and walked over to him.

I leaned and whispered to him, "Wanna talk about it?" He looked at me and nodded.

"After I shower." I smiled and went into my dorm, cleaning myself.

-

-