3 | shiver me timbers

y/n cameron

After gulping down food, me and Onyx were tired. We had eaten lasagna and a chocolate truffle for dessert— plus some scoops of ice cream.

"I'll pay one of you lot if you carry me back to the common room." I announced.

"Same with me!" Onyx piped.

Of course we had the boys attention—except Draco. He doesn't really care knowing he has money. Theo, Matt, Blaise and Enzo all looked at each other.

"Four boys, only two can win." Onyx grinned. I high fived her and we layed back, watching the boys argue.

After a while Mattheo and Enzo had won while Blaise and Theo grumbled in Loser—defeat.

Enzo walked up to me and placed his hand out.

"Give the money."

"What? No! If I give you the money you might just run away with it so, no. You get me to the common room first then I'll give you the money."

"But what if you scam?" He raised a brow in distrust.

"Hear this?" I shook the pocket of my uniform pants where I placed my mum's money, "I'll give you some of that." I grin.

He looked at me suspiciously but eventually gave in. He sighed and carried me on his back, Mattheo doing the same with Onyx.

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

As soon as we arrived to the common room, Enzo threw me on the couch.

"Hand over the money, Cameron." he said gesturing his hand. I grunt, rubbing the spot where he dropped me.

"What the-" I say squinting my eyes at the wall behind him. Falling for my trick, I grab Onyx and run to our dorm.

"Enzo!" Mattheo yelled while chasing us up the stairs.

"Y/N move your ass! Hurry up!" Onyx pushed me into the dorm and locked it.

"Oi! Open up you bloody assholes!" the boys yelled and pounded on the other side of the door while Onyx and I panted, running out of breath.

We ignored the boys' constant yelling and I took my IPod and speaker out.

"Wanna party?" I raise a brow.

"Obviously," Onyx replied rolling her eyes. I connected the speaker by Bluetooth and pressed on my 'party with onyx' playlist. I made sure the volume was loud enough to fill the room but not enough for people to come join and Onyx noticed that, frowning a bit.

"Nyxy bae, as much as I love you I'm not letting people trash in. Who knows what stuff they break in here!" I swing my arms open to add effect. Onyx grumbled and crossed her arms sighing in annoyance.

"Fine—but at least get firewhiskey." Nyx whined. I smirked and went to my bag. I pulled out a bottle of firewhiskey.

"Took it from my mum. She can't do anything about it now that i'm here." I smirked.

"I love you."

"Eh, I know,"

She smiled and took it from me, gulping it down. We took turns drinking and singing off-key—but hey, when you're drunk who the fuck cares?

party with onyx playlist:

stargazing- the neighbourhood
high enough- K.Flay
only girl (in the world)- Rihanna
lights down low- maejor ft. waka flocka flame
yeah!- usher ft. Lil Jon & ludacris
#icanteven- the neighbourhood ft. French Montana
Young and beautiful- Lana del ray
summertime sadness- Lana del ray (cedric gervais remix)
Welcome to the black parade- my chemical romance
Kiwi- Harry styles
I hate everyone but you- Elita

And of course flashing lights by Kanye west goes hard with firewhiskey.

"Oh fair lady Nyx, please may I have this dance with you?" I bowed and take my hand out for hers.

"Why of course sir...uh Nicolas?" I looked at her weirdly and snorted. We fell onto the floor, giggling.

Soon, we started laughing at the stupidest shit ever. Onny told me all of the boys she'd met during her holidays and I told her about my boring time.

"Okay, okay" Onyx snorted, "Enzo or Draco?"

"Oh please, can Draco even kiss?" I asked Onyx. We stared in thought for a whole minute before bursting into laughter which was then turning into tears.

I sighed in exhaustion and my eyes slowly drooped, Onyx next to me and slept with firewhiskey in my hand.

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

My eyes fluttered open and I yawned. The smell of whiskey was strong and I felt something wet on my chest. I lift my head up to see firewhiskey all over me and Onyx who was snoring, her legs on top of mine.

"Shit," I muttered. I sat up, the wet liquid falling down. "Onny, wake up." I shook her until she yawned and open her eyes.

"Wha-" she muttered rubbing her eyes.

"Class in thirty minutes, gotta make it to breakfast and clean up the smell of firewhiskey." I say while changing, ignoring the pain in my brain.

"Urgh, I've got a fucking headache, how much did I drink?" I heard Onny ask.

I pick up the empty bottle. "Does this answer your question?"

We didn't have time to shower since the dining hall took a few minutes to go so we brushed our teeth, I clipped my hair, and did our makeup.

Grabbing our books, we ran down the stairs and hurried to breakfast.

"Well you guys were late," Draco muttered.

I couldn't reply to him. My head hurts.

I sat in between Matt and Theo.

Mattheo looked at me and smirked. I realised my hangover was clear to him.

"Now why the fuck didn't you invite me?" He fake pouted.

"Sorry kiddo," I ruffled his hair.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm older than you." he flipped me off and ate his scrambled eggs.

"Yeah by an hour." me and Mattheo were birthday buddies. He was like my brother from another mother.

It was shocking at first but we got used to it. We acted like we were born at the same time but we soon found out Matt was born an hour earlier.

We usually spend our birthday at Onny's or Theo's house. They were the only pure bloods whose parents never really gave a shit for blood status.

a/n: let's say they're pure bloods bc I forgot onyx's actual blood status. Just for the sake of this book

                                  — ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

After breakfast we headed to class. Our group split. Enzo and I to potions, Blaise and Draco to transfiguration and then Matt, Onny and Theo to Herbology.

"I bet Mattheo's gonna smuggle in some weed." I snickered walking to Prof. Snape's class.

"Wanna bet on it?" Enzo smirked.

"I don't have any money." I frowned. I should really think of saving up.

"What about the money you had in your pockets yesterday?"

"Dude that's my mum's. She told me to spend it on clothes not betting or any of that shit."

"Ahh, she listens to her mum, I see. Mummy's daughter." Enzo said annoyingly—he will be the fucking death of me one day.

"Sod off." I shove him away and walked ahead.

"You know payback is coming soon for yesterday." he shouted from behind

"Ooo shiver me timbers." I reply sarcastically.

-

-

a/n:

did I actually made a playlist?

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4Vmu5B37If2s0JLuQbPjnm?si=Y63F8jDeQ2eOyM_pPOvYaw&dl_branch=1

no pffftt whattt....